Rate Mk:Shaolin Monks

Aust77
Apprentice

Re: Rate Mk:Shaolin Monks

Post by Aust77 »

shotokan wrote: Yeah on deception and the other games, don't you have to have distance sometimes and do it quickly? I've tried but quite hard.
I agree.When I rented MK:Deception I never pulled off a single fatality(even the arena fatalities)!! :o :o :o :o

A completely normal........COLTS FAN!!!!!!!
Don't mess with Scorpion,or he'll rip your heart out before you can say "Toasty".
Be friends with Scorpion and get a coupon for a free spear at Wal-Mart.
Don't mess with Sub-Zero,or you won't have a spine.
Be freinds with Sub-Zero,and get a coupon for 10 free ice cream cones at Willy's ice cream shop.
Assasin
Warrior

Post by Assasin »

this is about MKSM not about MKD
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>i didnt exactly like mksm, im sorry but vs mode was a HUUUUGE let down. the facts of cheap interferences, places to hide, weapons lay around, forget it. mkd is much better.</span>
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

Isn't versus mode a two-player only thing too? That'd be another negative right there.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Ok so VS could use some work it sounds. Sounds cheap if weapons are lying down..can you pick them up and use them? And Ko-op mode sounds good being able to play with another person at the same time. Is ko-op mode better than VS?
Aust77
Apprentice

Post by Aust77 »

Assasin wrote: this is about MKSM not about MKD
Don't any of you guys notice that this topic is about MORTAL KOMBAT SHAOLIN MONKS!!!!!I agree with Assasin
Don't mess with Scorpion,or he'll rip your heart out before you can say "Toasty".
Be freinds with Sub-Zero,and get a coupon for 10 free ice cream cones at Willy's ice cream shop.
Assasin
Warrior

Post by Assasin »

Aust77 wrote:
Don't any of you guys notice that this topic is about MORTAL KOMBAT SHAOLIN MONKS!!!!!I agree with Assasin
yeah he knows what he says
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Assasin wrote:
Aust77 wrote:
yeah he knows what he says
:blink: Sorry if this is off topic, but we are, considering i last posted about it, just not on the adventure part..anywho, if nothing new is to report or say about this game..i think we can leave this as is..unless someone has somehting else to say go right ahead :D
Fenix
Mortal

Post by Fenix »

I found Shaolin Monks an excellent game. It is the second best Mortal Kombat game in all of the phenomenon, besides Deception that is. I am not including Armageddon as that is going to own all of them though, hehe.

But Shaolin Monks had great graphics, and gameplay. The gamplay was nice and smooth, I love the new engine its just that I didn't like how there were alot of glitches in the game (even more than there was in Deception). The storyline was amazing but it was only turned out to be a disapointment near the end when it was confirmed to be all non-canon.

The characters were amazing of course, the introduction video the absolute best I have ever seen in the series existence and last but not least the boss battles were sweet. The most popular is the one with Scorpion, I enjoyed that one too as he would keep coming back for more and I loved his new abilities, hah.
Check out my Mortal Kombat dubs at this topic.
Aust77
Apprentice

Post by Aust77 »

Fenix wrote: I found Shaolin Monks an excellent game. It is the second best Mortal Kombat game in all of the phenomenon, besides Deception that is.
I think Shaolin Monks is the best Mortal Kombat game so far.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:green'>look, i havent replied in awhile, so ill answer you all. yes i know this is mksm, but im referring back to mkd to say its better, they asked for an opinion and got one, so its not rlly off topic, and ya, ko-op is fun, except that the 2 of youshare health and may fight over enemies, lol you`ll see like who gets to kill what etc. lol. but i hate vs ya you can pick up the weapons and use em, swords, nunchucks, its trash, mkd is the best vs game. lol, and the interference sucks, i tried having a fair fight w my friend, and goro cam ein, and we both picked up weapons and attacked him. lol. the charcter selection sucks too, no offense so i HIGHLY DISAGREE its the best, mkda almost beats it, thats sad. lol. oh ya, and the graphics are good, but not as good as the intro movie makes them seem---</span>
sub-zero rlz
Mortal

Post by sub-zero rlz »

i agree with sniper wolf those interfirences in vs are anoying(2 me at least)and the stuff in the boxes arent really fair health,weapons and double damage.but at least they tell you how to do fatalities.mkd is all out fist fighting and theres no health that you can get.
one day SUB-ZERO will be the greatest warrior of MORTAL KOMBAT.and enemy's will be begging for mercy.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Lol interference? Wow. That sounds kinda funny. Does it happen all the time and is it different fighters? Ok so it does vary. Well thnx. If I ever consider getting it, I'll remember the tips you guys gave me! Thnx! B)
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

If it's anything like the WWE games, it's funny up until it happens to not be in your favor. I only have vids off Goole Video to go on as far as VS mode goes though, so I can't exactly talk about it.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:green'>it depends. in goros lair for instance, goro jumps in i think. certain levels, have certain interferances, not interchangable. i like mkd, because its clean. for example, im VERY good in mortal kombat. i was facing my friend using sub-zero, eh was runnin away as liu kang. he was nearly out of health, with in less than a minute of contact with me, lol then goro came through the wall and interfered. my friend ran way, and collected health, me being stupid and determined, and confused just relentlessly beat away at goro, but to no success, the my friend had gotten a sword, alot of health, and double damage, goro had done a number to me as well until i just avoidied him,my friend should NOT have won that match, had it been like mkd it would have been over, nothing cheap. armagedeon better have mkd style versus mode, and not mksm style</span>

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks”