Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks Glitches

gorodj
Mortal

Re: Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks Glitches

Post by gorodj »

hell broke...

i
in ko-op in the portal u can walk in air heres how . after you defeat the portal guys in the sowl tobs portal get one guy to stand on the the walk way and let the other jump down the clift :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
in two player finsh the with L1 at the last monent watch what happens I MEAN HERE WHAT HAPPENS :ph34r: :blink:

MKMAN1
Mortal

Post by MKMAN1 »

throw a hat at a monk(flamed),he`ll put his hands on his face and not decaped(also works on bosses in suvivel mode)

when scorpion during battle comes out of the lava,skip it before he takes his mask off, if done right he`ll still have his mask until he does toasty out of fatality.
Goro_
Mortal

Post by Goro_ »

Gambid wrote: his Fire Breath
How do you do his Fire breath?
gangsta5
Mortal

Post by gangsta5 »

Kung Lao flower

If your on 2player vs u kill the other player by holding R1 and O for 2 seconds kung Lao may look like a flower
The Sub-Zero Fan
Mortal

Post by The Sub-Zero Fan »

One day I was playing Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks. When I was fighting against Shang Tsung, he has become the Baraka I froze it
(I was playing with the Sub-Zero) Shang Tsung suddenly disappeared! I waited 15 minutes be if he came back, but he did not appear again! So I turned off my Playstation 2 (lucky that I had saved the game before the fight!) :lol: :lol:
dude212
Mortal
PSN: DUDE21292

Post by dude212 »

I was playing boss rush mode with Kung Lao and i got to the last level. I killed Sub-Zero first then Scorpion then Ermac and finally Reptile. Before i finished Reptile i did a small launch move and i threw my hat to finish him. He died but he was stuck 20 feet in the air still giving the green energy. I had to beat it all over again.
dude212
Mortal
PSN: DUDE21292

Post by dude212 »

i was liu kang and i was fighting Shang Tsung and i was beating him easily. i used the bicycle kick when he morphed into reptile and he ran out of health but i didn't let him morph back. he morphed back a little later and he was stunned so i could do the fatality but i kept doing the bicylce because it was the only thing to do besides the fatality. he got his health back and then there were two Shang Tsungs and they both killed me.
ToxicPotHead
Mortal

Post by ToxicPotHead »

Hey!!!

I don't get this one:

In 2 player Versus mode, select both two characters as Scorpion. During the fight, let one of them do his Fire Breath, and at the same time, let the other Scorpion do his spear. The skull will be pulled and the body will stay at the same place,in the fighting stance. You must do this at the right time. If your timing is wrong, then this glitch won't appear.

How do you use scorpion's fire breath? Are you talking about his fatality? Or is it a special move or something? Please answer!!!
orangecake
Mortal

Post by orangecake »

I was playing as Kung Lao near the the portal to the Wasteland, and I decapitated a Tarkatan and at the same time I kicked him off the edge towards the foundry entrance, yet when I went down he was still alive, but had no head, and was invincible.
Shub-Zero8X
Mortal

Post by Shub-Zero8X »

There's a glitch that aways seems to happen to me.Start a 2 Player VS game.You MUST be Liu Kang and you MUST chose the Portal stage.Now punch or do whatever you want but you must attract your opponent to the frontal exit of the stage.When you are a few step to fall do Liu Kang SQUARE SQUARE SQUARE and GRAB combo on your opponent.NOTE:The opponent back must be towards the frontal exit. like this:

EXIT
HIM(ER)
YOU

Guess what happens?You spin your opponent OUT OF THE GROUND!This can be done too on Baraka,Scorpion and Kung Lao but it works best for Liu Kang.
From the Cold powers that consume me,I am a Lin Kuei.COLD HEARTED BABY!!
Quan-Tile
Mortal
Side: Light
PSN: 2

Post by Quan-Tile »

wow . good !!

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks”