Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks Glitches

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks Glitches

Post by Gambid »

This Topic is here to temporary replace our Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks section which is currently under construction.

Here we will list all Glitches found in the game.

You, our visitors can submit stuff to this topic. From time to time I will delete all posts and move the information to this one so that we can keep this topic clean.

You can post here if:
  • You want to report a Glitch</li>
  • You want to make a correction in the already posted information</li>
Please describe the glitches good, so that it is easy to perform them.
It will be great if you can post a link with a screenshot that shows the glitch.

<span style='color:red'>Warning: This is not a discussion topic. Any questions, problems or things like that have no place here. Posts like this will be deleted and members warned.</span>

Note: By submitting information to this topic you agree that this information becomes part of the site and we can use it the way we want.

<span style='color:gray'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Glitches</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>Sound Desynchronization</span>

A lot of the time after someone speasks, 3 seconds later their mouths finally move.

<span style='color:red'>Spear Glitch</span>

When you use Scorpion, and use his spear it doesn't appear sometimes. You can see this alot in the PS2 version of MK: Shaolin Monks.

<span style='color:red'>No Sound</span>

In the Wu Shi Academy when you cut the strings on the cauldrons, there is no sound in the following cut scene.

<span style='color:red'>Scorpion Model Glitch</span>

In 2 player Versus mode, select both two characters as Scorpion. During the fight, let one of them do his Fire Breath, and at the same time, let the other Scorpion do his spear. The skull will be pulled and the body will stay at the same place,in the fighting stance. You must do this at the right time. If your timing is wrong, then this glitch won't appear.

<span style='color:red'>Reptile's Arena Glitch</span>

After fighting Reptile, and climbing back up the wall, if you jump just before you reach the ledge at the top, you may fall back down to the ground inside the wall. if you run too far into the wall, you get fatalities by two reptiles, even though he is dead.

<span style='color:red'>Invisibility Glitch</span>

After killing Goro, skip the scene, but when Shang Tsung is halfway morphing back. You'll be all invisible.

<span style='color:red'>Fatality Glitch</span>

This can only be done in Ko-Op Mode. One of the players kill an enemy and the other do Fatality at the same time. Not only the Fatality will be glitchy, also both players recieve experience points.

<span style='color:red'>Wrong Dialogs</span>

No matter if you choose Scorpion or Sub Zero for Single or Co-Op Mode, in the cut scenes you will be addressed as Liu Kang or/and Kung Lao.

Users that have submitted information: Sniper Wolf 1122, Mortal Kombat Master 777, ordanger, <*Pink Poison*>, LordScorpion, MKFanatic, lin kuei Grandmaster,

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
goatsukel
Apprentice

Re: Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks Glitches

Post by goatsukel »

hell broke...

in the netherealm when i go its a view from underground and only underground. cant change camera view, cant do fatalites... i have no idea what to do, i think ill try cleaning... i dont know.
i regret that i only have one life to give, for rock and roll
scorpion deadman
Master

Post by scorpion deadman »

you can also flip tree's on the living forest.On two player if one of you get attacked by the tree the other one can flip it.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

in ko-op mode my friend and i were walking along, in goros lair, (we stared a new file) when an oni is really hurt, if kunbg lao throws his hat the onis head falls off, its dead and gone near instantly, my friend was liu kang, i was kung lao. i threw my hat an the oni, when liu kang did head clap. the oni was headless, and liu kang head clapped it! what a wasted fatality. cool though
sprite _collector
Mortal

Post by sprite _collector »

do a fatality to scorpian in 2-player mode.his pelvis is gone,and a bloody pelvis bone will appear after the fatality
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

me and my friend were playing co-op,i was lui kang,and he was kung lao,we were fighting shang tsung,and when he tried to change to reptile,he dissapeared,and didnt come back.we waited for about half an hour,then we just turned the xbox off.
ozzman123

Post by ozzman123 »

This only happend a couple of times but I do't know how to do it, arter the Mileena,Kitana,Jade fight Kitana had her fans in her hands, pretty weird

also in the begging of the forest level, throw a coarps twards where you started and you also have to be Kung Lao or Scorpion, then manupulate the corps twords the opening you just threw him at and both Lao/Corpion will be Floating in Air toll he Special attack meter runs out.
Inferno Scorpion
Apprentice

Post by Inferno Scorpion »

i was playing co-op with my freind and right b4 u fight shang tsung u can fight kano so we fought kano...after u fatality him sonya and him shouldent be near tha arena like they r supposed to be ,well me and my freind went and fought shang tsung and they were there...then while fighting kintaro instead of sonya and kano there were bloody skeletons...then in tha fight with shao kahn they were scorpion and subzero put they werent chained.....then when shao kahn gets hiz warhammer in tha final round one spot had a skeleton wearing kung laos hat and tha other was wearing lui kangs head band ! it was very weird....... then after we beat shao kahn they dissapeard and werent there when i went on my profile were i was just lui kang !
Reptile44448
Mortal

Post by Reptile44448 »

The worst and most annoying glitch I ran into was when me and a friend were playing co-op and we were on the last boss battle and when fighting Shang Tsung he would randomly disappear?? and this happend several times for some reason and mostly only in these two spots and he wouldnt return we would be stuck walking around the stage with no one there but us. It was very weird and annoying at the same time.
hornbucklewho
Mortal

Post by hornbucklewho »

me and my cuzin were playing and when we were fighting reptile (after we beat the giant snake)just as we were about to fight the screen started to zoom out and it did it until u could barely see reptiles lair
Ice_Priest666
Mortal

Post by Ice_Priest666 »

this happend on Ko-op and 1 player game after i beated inferno scorpion and scorpion i was climbing up the platform then i started walking through the ground
shaolinmonk
Mortal

Post by shaolinmonk »

In ko-op me and my cousin were playing and we were in the soultombs and I threw a putrid corpse and he landed in the wall and was walking in place. Then the game went all slow-mo until we left out the door. EDIT: Also in the soultombs I knocked a tarkatan in the air and he got stuck in the corner and once again the game went slow-mo. Oops... did I just bump a thread? Sorry.
Mortal Kombat!!!
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

i own the pal version of this and even completeing all smoke missions or cheats i cannot get mk2 within the european version,
Assasin
Warrior

Post by Assasin »

For this glitch to work you have to be Scorpion in coop or 1 player mode(if you play coop, your partner must be Sub-Zero), kill Reptile and let Sub-Zero throw a freeze ball (far) and inmediatly do the special fatality with Scorpion and during the fatality the freeze ball will hit Reptile and he will be frozen and still he will move(coop),without a partner, kill Reptile and do the flame move and imediatly do the special fatality,when the fatality begins, you will be doing the fatality to a red Reptile
gorodj
Mortal

Post by gorodj »

goatsukel wrote: hell broke...

in the netherealm when i go its a view from underground and only underground. cant change camera view, cant do fatalites... i have no idea what to do, i think ill try cleaning... i dont know.
in ko-op in the portal u can walk in air heres how . after you defeat the portal guys in the sowl tobs portal get one guy to stand on the the walk way and let the other jump down the clift :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks”