Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks Kodes and Secrets

Human smoke
Mortal

Re: Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks Kodes and Secrets

Post by Human smoke »

how to get easy ept. points in all game version

About half way through the Wu Shi Academy, you will have to get a weapon to cut the ropes to three cauldrons. Johnny Cage will be fighting with you and three Tarkatans will appear. The Tarkatans will keep respawning until the ropes to the three cauldrons are cut. Keep killing the Tarkatans to get an unlimited amount of experience. You can also keep killing the Tarkatans with either of the two weapons that you can pick up, and once the weapon disappears, it will respawn again at the same location.

Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

easy test your mights:

instead of repeatedly bashing X(ps2) or the xbox button , press circle (ps2) or the xbox versions button

this can get very high in few seconds.
MKMAN1
Mortal

Post by MKMAN1 »

Ravonite wrote: easy test your mights:

instead of repeatedly bashing X(ps2) or the xbox button , press circle (ps2) or the xbox versions button

this can get very high in few seconds.
press all attack(no throw) and the jump button for higher results and do 2 buttons then other 2.
Skull Spectre
Mortal

Post by Skull Spectre »

SCORPION SECRET

When ur fightin' scorpion , keep dodgin his moves and sometimes he'll say GET THE F**K OVER HERE.Or if u unlocked scorpion,try doin' his bloody spear and he'll say the same thing.This works like 25% over time. Hint:try making him roar by /_\+ R2 or /_\,/_\,R2:.

KABAL'S HOOK SWORDS

When your in the stage with lots of Kano's men (Forgot what stage), go up and you'll see a pile of dead bodies.Go past it and then you'll see two walls.If you have the wall to wall jump,do it there and you'll go to the top of it.You'll see a passage way so go inside and you'll see 4 armed freaks (like Goro), throwing big boulders at you.Dodge each one and when you see Kabal in a cage,rescue him and he'll drop his swords for his appreciation.

AWESOME COMBO AND EXP

When you have accuired the fist of ruin,go ack to Wu Shi Academy and go in the path way in the right.You'll see 2 statues so break it by pressing (_) and go inside the portal to Goro's lair.Kill the masked guards then go down.You'll then see 2 oni's so kill them with good air combos and repeat.After they die they will spawn again and again.
WARNING:Throwing them in the pits will make
them spawn more longer... :D

THX HOPE YOU ENJOY MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Claudio_FD
Mortal

Post by Claudio_FD »

Find mileena:

In the living forest, right at the begining near the first saving point there are some branches where you can swing. Do it. Then when you're up there, you keep following th path uil you find her. Once you defeat her, Kitana appears, they fight a little bit and then mileena grabs kitana and they both enter a portal . Then rayden says that you must continue your quest.

Find Kano:

Right before you go to fight shao kahn you see kitna and johny cage in prisons. Go to kitana and talk to her 3 times. The gate at your right opens. Enter and you'll fight kano with the help of jax.
TIP: when you defeat kano jax frees sonya. And when you go to fight kahn, you wont see sonya and kano, but instead you'll see energy that jax left to help you.
MKollector
Mortal

Post by MKollector »

I Wish I Had Shaolin Monks but I don't know where to buy it.
By The Faith In My Soul.

Evil Will be Perished
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

This is not a discussion topic.

No Oftopic allowed.

You can buy Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks from our online store: http://www.mksecrets.net/store/eng/games-mksm.php
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
MKplayer9048
Mortal

Re: Re:

Post by MKplayer9048 »

Tony Hawk wrote:Rescue Kabal and get his Hookswords:

In the Wastelands, there are two doors that are covered with human bodies. One leads to the Elemental Warriors, the other is an area where Shokan warriors are throwing boulders at you. Go though the second door. Simply avoid the boulders and climb the ladders until you reach the top. There you will find Kabal inside a cage. Once he is freed, he will leave his hookswords as a sign of gratitude.
Okay thnx for the info!

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks”