Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks

Mortal Kombat Master 777
Immortal

Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks

Post by Mortal Kombat Master 777 »

This is what I've read in the article in a Nintendo Mag

We had a very exciting interview with the official creator and producer of Mortal Kombat Ed Boon himself! The topic was if the latest Mortal Kombat game titled "Shaolin Monks" was to be released on Gamecube. Here was the interview:

Vincent:Good day Boon! How is the Mortal Kombat franchise going?

Ed:Pretty good actually. We are planning to make another game which will be released on the next gen consoles.

Vincent:Glad to hear about that. Since the Mortal Kombat game,"Shaolin Monks" was released for the other consoles are you and the crew planning to bring this brutal game for the Gamecube?

Ed: Well I had meetings after the release of Shaolin Monks and very important ones too. We had a meeting into bringing Shaolin Monks to Gamecube, but some people didn't like the idea so we had to delay the release. We were going to release it on the same day but people didn't like the idea.

Vincent:If Shaolin Monks were to be released on Gamecube, will it feature more extras like Mortal Kombat Deception?

Ed:A lot of us,especially me, were thinking about the same thing too. But Gamecube could not manage that much of memory so we had to take out Mortal Kombat II which happens to be a mini game for doing 5 secret missions. It was playable on the other consoles but I'm afraid that the Gamecube players will not be able to play MKII. However we might include extra characters for the Gamecube version and hopefully fix those damn bugs and glitches!

Vincent:Ha ha! I see! When do you think the game might be released on the Gamecube?

Ed:Hopefully the project will be done in December. We are thinking about putting "Future-Time release fighters" like Quan Chi for example because he makes a special appearence in the game.

Vincent:I've heard that you and the crew are remaking Mortal Kombat Deception to Mortal Kombat Deception "Unchained" why is this so?

Ed:We are remaking it for the PSP because it will feature Shao Khan and Goro with a few suprises. We might be re-releaseing Deception for PS2 with an option where you can connect the new fighters to the PS2 and play it at home.

Vincent:Thanks for your time Ed. I really appreciate it.

-Vincent Lee

This was from my friends Nintendo Power issue.

Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Re: Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>well thats great to hear i guess,but i wish gamecube had all the bonus features. I already made a topic on this, where you should of posted this. thanks anyways. </span>
Mortal Kombat Master 777
Immortal

No prob. I wonder why Quan Chi will be a future release fighter... :unsure:
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>quan chis a waste. hes no good, i liked it when raiden blew him up. he stinks. no offense</span>
Mortal Kombat Master 777
Immortal

I still don't get why Quan Chi wore his MKDA costume in MKSM.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks”