Syco Collectibles: MK(2011) Action Figures?

SycoCollectibles
Mortal

Syco Collectibles: MK(2011) Action Figures?

Post by SycoCollectibles »

Hello MK fans!

I am one of the representatives of Syco Collectibles (http://www.sycocollectibles.com) and we've been working as close as possible with the MK community in order to bring you the best MK collectibles that you've always wanted. We are currently hard at work creating a series of stunning MK statues based on the latest game. You can see a lot more of us and our updates in our Official Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/sycocollectibles).

We decided to create this thread because we are seriously considering the possibility of MK Action Figures and MK Toys. Nothing has been set in stone yet and that is why we'd please like to hear your thoughts and opinions about this. We want to work along side the fans in order to make it happen.

All of this is hypothetical, but, has the potential to become a reality if we see a big demand from the fans:

1) Would you be interested in a new MK line of high quality Toys/Action Figures that resemble the likes of NECA (or even better!)?
2) Would you support this line of your favorite franchise if we got our talented sculptors to work in this project?
3) Would you like to see a complete line of the MK2011 cast of characters (all featuring special features, accessories and even special limited editions featuring iconic MK backgrounds and battles)? Would you like to collect them?

Here at Syco Collectibles we aim for quality, so, if you judge us by the work of our Collectible MK Statues, you'll know what to expect from us in terms of MK Action Figures. Let us know and thanks for all the support!

More to come...:)

Syco Collectibles: Creative Director & Consumer Relations Manager
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Syco Collectibles: MK(2011) Action Figures?

Post by Gambid »

Glad to see you guys here :)

I personally like the idea for High Quality Mortal Kombat Action Figures and there is one simple reason for this.

Most of the MK action figures released in the past have been... well... kind of laughable. The currently available MK9 figures do look a bit better but there is according to me a place on the market for something better :)
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
roboronald10
Master
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9

Post by roboronald10 »

If I were to playing with toys again, it would be MK Figures lol. That is a fucking kick ass idea!!!!!!!!!!!
Noob Saibot
Warrior

Post by Noob Saibot »

Action Figures sounds really great. However, Mortal Kombat is a mature rated franchise and everyone who has done action figures, dismisses this completely.

I would love to see Action Figures that take this into consideration. May be even statue, that consider this :)
We share blood, but we are not brothers.
Gsomeer
Warrior

Post by Gsomeer »

Yes, it would be excellent, if you will make the complete line of fighters. This will be the most coolest line of Action Figures ever. Btw, Rain and Sub-Zero are just awesome!
shogunb
Mortal

Post by shogunb »

I want my Mileena statue first!(pre ordered)

Absolutely, all figures though, you gotta do all of them Boraicho,Kira, Hotaru some of the ones that were forgotten must be cherished, Tonya... I would buy them all, just my opinion. Maybe intro them at Tokyo gameshow or Comicon...
Lots of money to be made!
V/R

Mike
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

I definitely agree with what Noob Saibot said. More mature looking Action Figures might draw attention :)
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Gsomeer
Warrior

Post by Gsomeer »

I'm interested, how to do these action figures more mature.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”