Does the interest in mortal kombat 9 died?

charliez99
Mortal
XBox Live: AKA BaLliztik

Does the interest in mortal kombat 9 died?

Post by charliez99 »

I haven't seen any activity with the news for weeks... and it's getting me worried. Anyone knows what's up? :/

SonicKusanagi181
Apprentice
Side: Light
PSN: SonicKusanagi181
XBox Live: SonicKusanagi

Re: Does the interest in mortal kombat 9 died?

Post by SonicKusanagi181 »

No real News has been on for a while, IMO, There's nothing to discuss
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Well the lack of news can be explained with the fact that there are no new Mortal Kombat 9 news.

There were news about the game for a bout half of an year after its release. If we take Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance for example. Back then it was. Game Released -> And no more news for months.

There are still going to be Mortal Kombat 9 News. There might be more patches, and we are preparing something really cool for the Mortal Kombat 9 section.

Is Mortal Kombat 9 dead. No, at least not yet.

Besides, there are other Mortal Kombat things coming around the corner. The release of Mortal Kombat: Legacy on Blu Ray, the news about the upcoming movies, John Tobias continue to release Artwork from Mortal Kombat 1, Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection still has to be released on EU PSN and PC and there is also a patch coming for the game.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
s-z22
Apprentice
XBox Live: DesolateRhyme4

Post by s-z22 »

The patch you're talking about, is that for MK:AK, or MK9? Because if it's for MK:AK, I hope what they fix is the lag for online combat. It's horrible. For me though, I'm taking a break from MK9 and going for the final achievement on MK:AK, and I'm trying to do redo some stuff on the regular X-box games that I couldn't do before. Get all the relic items in MK7 for example. I also want to make a really strong created fighter, that was better than my last one. Try and get some online achievements for MK8, and maybe get some more offline achievements. So I don't know about anyone else, but my interest for MK9 is out for a while. But that's me.
roboronald10
Master
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9

Post by roboronald10 »

Well before the game came out, we all talked about what the game would be like, the story, characters, and all that other stuff. Now we have the game, we didn't need any more speculation of what the game was like. We could just buy it and experience it ourselves. Sure it may not what it could have been, but still it's the best game in the series no doubt.
charliez99
Mortal
XBox Live: AKA BaLliztik

Post by charliez99 »

I think i speak for all of us, when i say that they should be talking about some new dlc... winter season pass maybe? And i was thinking, that dlc could be more than just characters, it could be, more kostumes, more arenas, more modes, more fatalities, and why not, adding friendships, brutalities, and i would like to see those hara-kiri's again :D
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Babalities? They already have that in the game.

They released 4 new DLC characters, they just want to focus on the next game, which is normal and understandable and will be appreciated by far more people.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”