MK9 online costume glitch

s-z22
Apprentice
Side: Light
XBox Live: DesolateRhyme4

MK9 online costume glitch

Post by s-z22 »

I have all the classic costumes for every single character. I even per-ordered the game at Gamestop, so I could have Scorpion's classic costume. So why is it that when I try to pick Scorpion it only gives me his first 2 costumes instead of including the MK1 costume which I have since I can use it offline. I have no trouble though with any other costume, it's just his. Is is because my opponent doesn't have it or another reason. But if that's the reason, how was I able to do a Classic Scorpion vs Classic Sub-Zero when I first got X-box LIVE. I'm confused because now that the desynchronization has been patched, when I fight on there I want to be him sometimes. Mostly though I'm Sub-Zero, but still it annoys me that the costume I've had from day 1 isn't allowed online when it used to be. I've tried downloading the Classic costumes pack #1 again to see if that would work but it didn't. Anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it? I could use help.

SonicKusanagi181
Apprentice
PSN: SonicKusanagi181
XBox Live: SonicKusanagi

Re: MK9 online costume glitch

Post by SonicKusanagi181 »

Well Sometimes, My Freddy DLC (Or my MKI's MKII's Or MK3's) disapears
When This does happen, I do this.
Go on Options and choose Storage Device, then Choose the Storage Device Scorpion's Klassic DLC is on.
It SHOULD work.
s-z22
Apprentice

Post by s-z22 »

Thanks. I'll try that next.
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

you know we have a Glitches submit topic, right ;)
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
s-z22
Apprentice

Post by s-z22 »

You do? Well I'll check it out and see if anyone has anything on it. If not should I just copy and paste it over there so it's in that section as well as here?
SonicKusanagi181
Apprentice
PSN: SonicKusanagi181
XBox Live: SonicKusanagi

Post by SonicKusanagi181 »

Did it work then?
s-z22
Apprentice

Post by s-z22 »

Well it seems with the new patch I can use it now along with all the other costumes. Which is good because I was tired of always getting the desynchronization message.

EDIT:
I can't believe this is happening. This time instead of Scorpion's Costume missing online, all the DLC characters except Freddy is gone when I go online. WTH is going on here? Plus some of the Klassic costumes for other characters are missing. I thought this issue was taken care of (sigh). Well, I also haven't deleted them off the hard drive so I know it's not that. I'll try and re-download them to see if it works. If that doesn't, I'm going to use Sonic Kusinagi's method.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”