How to win "Test Your Might" challenges in the tower easy

s-z22
Apprentice
Side: Light
XBox Live: DesolateRhyme4

How to win "Test Your Might" challenges in the tower easy

Post by s-z22 »

I gave up on the achievement about beating all the challenges in the tower for one reason: test your might. I was stuck on Amber, so I figured since I got everything in the Krypt, I might as well see how many challenges I can skip with my money that I got from Story mode, so I would be able to complete the tower easier. Even if you skip all the challenges, you still get the achievement for completing tower, but not the achievement for beating every challenge in the tower. Later I searched all over the Internet on easy ways on how to be able to beat the test your might challenges, and I found it, with a solution you'd probably never think of.

I put my controller on the floor, took a pocket sized plastic case of dental floss, and I slid it across all the buttons repeatedly without taking it off the controller, and once it got above the line I broke it very quickly. Then I went to the rest of them and using this method I was able to break them on the first try. I used this for the 360, I don't know if it will work for the PS3 controller but I would advise this method instead of using your fingers like I was doing. If you use a fight stick, I found that you should buy a package of Pringles and use the cover using the same process. I've never used a fight stick before so I can't say it will work but you should try it anyway. Good luck.

The Reptile
Warrior

Re: How to win "Test Your Might" challenges in the tower eas

Post by The Reptile »

Woh, that's some crazy method ;) my fingers seem to find it easy to bash them buttons quick enough. Then again, I haven't completed all the test your mights yet so I'll take this into consideration. Thanks for this s-z22 :)
I am Reptile! And I do not answer to you! Fight!

Image Image
s-z22
Apprentice

Post by s-z22 »

I know it's crazy, but if the fingers fail like mine did, you have to improvise somehow. And your welcome.
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Another easy way is not just the fingers but your entire hand. This way you can press the buttons at the same time much faster.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
s-z22
Apprentice

Post by s-z22 »

I didn't know that. I'll try that and see which one works better for me. If I set up my regular Xbox again, maybe I'll be able to break the Diamond in MK:DA Konquest in Drahmin's story.
There's another game where you only have to press 1 button repeatedly: maybe one of our methods would work. It's not Mortal Kombat but it's similar to Test Your Might, because there's a line where you have to pass, but you're not breaking anything. You're just trying to get as high into the meter, and at least past the line before time runs out. Once my fingers fail me, I have to try at least 30 more times. No exaggeration. Well, thanks for the help, Gambid.
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

You are welcome :)
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”