Skarlet and klassic costumes: first impression

LawlietBR
Mortal

Skarlet and klassic costumes: first impression

Post by LawlietBR »

So, now that finally skarlet and the klassic costumes were released to everyone, what are your first impressions ? Did you like, what did you dislike ? Share your opinions :D

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Skarlet and klassic costumes: first impression

Post by Gambid »

Skarlet looks fun for what I can tell. She has some really powerful combos and moves, at least that is what I found out when I analyzed her for our Special Mives and Finishers section.

The robots Klassic skins? Kind of whish that there was a bit more yellow in Cyrax. Other than that I find them great.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Ripper
Apprentice

Post by Ripper »

Love Skarlet. The blood motif is Klassic.
The Klassic skins bring back memories but I wish the DLC had more Oomph
LawlietBR
Mortal

Post by LawlietBR »

I liked Skarlet too. Her special atack, "the blood ball", I think its the most powerfull. Its cool because its a diferent atack, you sacrifice a little of your health to do great damage on the oponent. I will try to make a combo with this atack :D But there are 2 things that are missing: where is her alternate kostume ? I finished the ladder with her but didnt win the costume. And, did you guys remember that people were talking that Skarlet would get stronger in the battle by spilling oponent's blood, or something like this ? I haven't found out yet. The only diferent thing is that "blood ball", but it lowers your health instead of increasing it. So, is this skill only in story ?

And about the klassic costumes I was talking about not only the robots, but everyone. Its because they only were released in the european playstation store together with Skarlet. So, only yesterday I could buy everything. I really liked them. Its a way better to play with klassic Reptile instead of that lizard :lol: Just klassic smoke is missing. Don't know why they didn't him, because he's already in the game. They could make Scorpion, Subzero and Reptile klassic costumes from MK1. And Smoke and Ermac, klassic costumes from MKT. The only problem is, even after my friend downloaded the compatibility pack, I couldnt choose the klassic costumes. I could only choose (from the things that I have but he don't) Skarlet, Quan Chi, Cyber subzero, and the alternate costumes, even the mileena flesh pit. Also, Kratos I couldn't choose.
mk master 365
Grand Master
Side: Darkness
PSN: w2gMk

Post by mk master 365 »

you do know that if they did make smoke a classic they would have him in an mk2 suit right?

I wish i had money...
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
LawlietBR
Mortal

Post by LawlietBR »

No one more purchased the DLC's ? Share your opinions.
LilJayV10
Mortal

Post by LilJayV10 »

I like Skarlett. From the videos I've seen it looks like she has some wicked combos. The klassic skins are awesome. Reminds me of playing the first games when I was younger. I really like the retro ninja costumes/fatalities.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”