MK9 Klassic Costumes (IDEA ONLY)

Vexxsoermac
Mortal

MK9 Klassic Costumes (IDEA ONLY)

Post by Vexxsoermac »

Okay, so i know some people may say that the simple color swaps were gay and only due to limited memory but seriously am i the only one who thinks that the MKT and UMK3 ninja costumes kicked ass? Every single one of them was AWESOME!

I mean, is it just me, but when i played reptile for the first time in MKT and saw his fatality where he took off his mask and ate you i loved it. I mean now, it's just like "Oh.....he's a .... lizard" which you can argue is obvious because he is called reptile... but i preferred it before.

What i propose is costumes somewhat like Reptile's alternate costume in this game. The same general design as the MKT and UMK3 ninja costumes but with their own twists specifically for the ninjas, although only small twists, not to the point where it isn't obvious they are not in their "Klassic" costume
LINK:http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... ileAlt.png

Also a normal human face wouldn't hurt anyone for reptile eh? :lol:

As you can see it has snakes on the shoulder pads etc, but with the same design as the original costumes for him and the other ninjas

GOGO DLC ED!

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: MK9 Klassic Costumes (IDEA ONLY)

Post by Gambid »

No, you are not the only one who things that the UMK3 ninjas were cool. Most fans like them, which basically resulted in the creation of the classic ninja costumes for Mortal Kombat 9. I have two of them (Sub-Zero and Reptile) and I also have Kitana. And they all look great.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Vexxsoermac
Mortal

Post by Vexxsoermac »

Gambid wrote:No, you are not the only one who things that the UMK3 ninjas were cool. Most fans like them, which basically resulted in the creation of the classic ninja costumes for Mortal Kombat 9. I have two of them (Sub-Zero and Reptile) and I also have Kitana. And they all look great.
I Agree, but those are the MK1 costumes which are bad in comparsion to the UMK3 and MKT costumes, MK1 costumes look awesome, but still UMK3 and MKT are better! :D
but it's better than nothing :(
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

Ahh! I wan't Sub-Zero's classic! I got Scorpion and Ermac.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Who knows, UMK3 classic kostumes might appear too.

The game was in development for three years, more than any other Mortal Kombat game. It is in fact still in development.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Lou Zephyr
Mortal

Post by Lou Zephyr »

those are pretty awesome, wish these would be added...

thx to XanXic

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”