**MAJOR SPOILERS**Let's make a list!/story**MAJOR SPOILERS**

saphireboy
Mortal

Re: **MAJOR SPOILERS**Let's make a list!/story**MAJOR SPOILE

Post by saphireboy »

so, Raiden only prevented Shao Kahn from winning Armageddon (see my remark about ultimate final deaths) - he didn't stop Shinnok assault, nor the return of Dragon King, nor the Armageddon itself.
well, with Shang Tsung's death we can say there will be no DA, but who knows...

what I want to know - why is Sindel's soul belongs to Quan Chi?
was fighting on the Outworld's side - so Quan Chi has no right for her. and if he posses every soul, than why don't he have Tsung's and Noob's?

somewhere something went terribly wrong
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

May be Shao Kahn gave him her soul too.

We don't know for sure that Noob Saibot is death. About Shang Tsung, no idea... Shao Kahn took his life force, may be took his soul too.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Biff Andreas
Mortal

Post by Biff Andreas »

My prediction for a possible roster in the next Mortal Kombat sequel. If I make a mistake such as adding somebody who died or something feel free to correct me.

Raiden
Johnny Cage
Sonya
Reiko
Shinnok
Quan Chi
Kano
Jarek
Mavado
Hsu Hao (Maybe)
Frost
Fujin
Reptile
Baraka
Kai
Mileena
Kenshi
Tanya
Ermac

Explanations:
Reiko will most likely be in the game and end up being redesigned to make him look better, like Stryker was. Reiko will be in the game as a member of the Brotherhood of the Shadow and he'll serve Shinnok. If not he'll probably be hunting down Raiden trying to kill him since he was responsible for Shao Khan's death.

Since it's safe to assume that Kano survived the events of MK9 (The last time he was seen was after he left to warn Noob Saibot of Sub Zero) It would be fitting for Jarek and Kano to try and rebuild the Black Dragon in the sequel. I would love to see how they would recreate Jarek into something more than a Kano clone.

As for Mavado, I sort of believe that the Deadly Alliance storyline will be involved somehow. I know that Shang Tsung's death will have a major impact but I can't help but think that the storyline will be involved. He'll be there as the leader of the Red Dragon, possibly fighting the Black Dragon. Frost will serve as a Sub Zero replacement in the game if he is truly dead.

Kai has the potential to be a protagonist and be Liu Kang's possible replacement in the storyline. Milenna was never proven to be dead. She was just beaten by Stryker and never seen again. Kenshi may be in the game as he DLC in MK9. Reptile was never confirmed dead either, just beaten by Stryker. I would love to see his MK4 attire on today's platforms.
BioKiller_O_Doom
Mortal
Side: Darkness
PSN: Biokiller_O_Doom

Post by BioKiller_O_Doom »

It be kinda nice to see the insides come out during a fatality, after a fatality, the intestines, organs, heart, etc. Im pretty sure the insides cant stay stuck do that IRL. The game is gory as it is, I dont think we need the Insides coming out when a fatality is happening.
Your Soul Is Mine!

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”