Downgrading Steam Version

Goldenblade2
Mortal

Downgrading Steam Version

Post by Goldenblade2 »

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to downgrade my Steam version of Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition to a version before the patch that broke just about every mod I've ever downloaded. Mainly the ones that used the Mortal Kombat DLC manager, but I also believe I had a skin or two downloaded and installed as well that are now broken and I really miss playing with those mods. Anyone able to help me? Thanks. Also, I do not have a backup of this game from before the patch, so that's ruled out as a solution.

02TheS
Mortal

Re: Downgrading Steam Version

Post by 02TheS »

only thing u can do other than download the unpatched iso is to right click properties on yr c drive and click previous versions and u might luck out and find the games directory b4 the patch was installed
Goldenblade2
Mortal

Re: Downgrading Steam Version

Post by Goldenblade2 »

02TheS wrote:only thing u can do other than download the unpatched iso is to right click properties on yr c drive and click previous versions and u might luck out and find the games directory b4 the patch was installed
Didn't work. No other solutions then? I've been searching the net for any way to downgrade, or even download an older version from another site but no luck.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”