MK9 has way better visual clarity and readability then MKX

wenildexis5
Mortal

MK9 has way better visual clarity and readability then MKX

Post by wenildexis5 »

One week ago i replayed MK 9 with my friends and (re)noticed how easy on the eyes MK 9 actually is,compared to their other games.

Most backgrounds are very bright in MK 9 and therefore the characters separate extremly well from the backgrounds (the fighter pop almost out of the stage).There is also not so much going on in the backgrounds, so that your eyes find easier a place to rest on the screen, while especially the two Injustice games have a lot of moving objects in the backgrounds.

MK X backgrounds have not so much moving objects, compared to Injustice 2, but therefore the backgrounds are so extremly dark and spars of light that the characters almost fuse/become one with the backgrounds.

Im kind of torn apart on this one. On the one side i appreciate all the small and intricate details which went into the backgrounds of Injustice 2 and yes the stages of Injustice 2 are definitely more interesting to look at then the stages of MK 9. But on the other side i really very strongly enjoy the visual clarity of MK 9. It just totally frees up your mind, everything is really easy to spot, even the "darker stages" are reasonably lit and its just refreshing to watch. Like a cool breeze in the summer.

Player One
Warrior

Re: MK9 has way better visual clarity and readability then M

Post by Player One »

MKX had a dark theme like Deception, thats one of the reasons I loved it

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”