Sub-Zero xray... changes

Ejinathan
Mortal

Sub-Zero xray... changes

Post by Ejinathan »

So you must all have noticed the xray changes.. between this demo and the other demo from that was played in a convention ( i think it's pax). I don't know wich xray will be the final one ... the one from psnstore looks so much better ( for comboing ofcourse). I just hope they wont give him the other xray where he covers everything with ice and then explodes toward sub-zero. If that would happen then sub-zero will gonna be lower in tier. What do you guys think about?

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Sub-Zero xray... changes

Post by Gambid »

Don't think that the XRay move of a character will change their position in the tier list. After all, the XRay is just an animation move, which cannot be done all the time.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Ejinathan
Mortal

Post by Ejinathan »

A skilled player who uses sub-zero will see its uses. Good for coming back in the game aswell. Also sub zero does most damage with an xray in a combo. that's why i would think its tier would lower. It's same as sagat in street fighter who had to much damage output and his ultra aswell. So they nerfed his ultra alot in combos and now hes no god tier anymore. i think a xray can make a change like an ultra can do. Anyway i gues they will remain the psndemo version one since ive seen one of those latest vids. Anyway wont be playing him xd. I just show compassion xd.
Tiago7
Warrior
PSN: CruzY2J
XBox Live: Cruz 666

Post by Tiago7 »

sub zero xray is very easy to use in combos for what i tried and saw

and sub zero in a 6 combo hit do almost 29 30 damage as the other charachters to do that damage you must do like 10 hit combo

he s a bit slow yes but takes a lot of damage
We are many you are but one
Ejinathan
Mortal

Post by Ejinathan »

Tiago7 wrote:sub zero xray is very easy to use in combos for what i tried and saw

and sub zero in a 6 combo hit do almost 29 30 damage as the other charachters to do that damage you must do like 10 hit combo

indeed and in 8 hit combo with xray he can do 51 percent damage and 55 percent is his highest midscreen combo to xray ( without iceclones) and its just 12 hit xd. Anyway it's becus of damage scaling that alot of damage gets lower. But ive seen one buggy scaling in sub zero.

i had a combo with same amount of hits : one was 38 percent + xray= 55 percent
the other 39 percent + xray = 53 percent ( wtf)

But guess what ... the others do more damage in the demo xd. So it's crucial that this xray stays the same. I even think sub as the most worhtless character atm in the demo
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Unfortunately/Luckily we cannot judge the game based solely on the demo version. Remember that the demo was based on a version of the game which was already 8 weeks old when the demo has been released.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Tiago7
Warrior
PSN: CruzY2J
XBox Live: Cruz 666

Post by Tiago7 »

Ejinathan wrote:
Tiago7 wrote:sub zero xray is very easy to use in combos for what i tried and saw

indeed and in 8 hit combo with xray he can do 51 percent damage and 55 percent is his highest midscreen combo to xray ( without iceclones) and its just 12 hit xd. Anyway it's becus of damage scaling that alot of damage gets lower. But ive seen one buggy scaling in sub zero.

i had a combo with same amount of hits : one was 38 percent + xray= 55 percent
the other 39 percent + xray = 53 percent ( wtf)

But guess what ... the others do more damage in the demo xd. So it's crucial that this xray stays the same. I even think sub as the most worhtless character atm in the demo
yeah but in some games the more hits you do and then you use a special move less the damage like Street Fighter
We are many you are but one

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”