From what you have seen already....

ThunderGod
Warrior

From what you have seen already....

Post by ThunderGod »

What are your initial thoughts on MK9?

I know it can be a bit hard to determine something without actually playing it, but, we have been exposed to quite a few videos so we have at least gotten a taste of what the game will be like and what some of the fatalities are, so what are your thoughts thus far? Oh, and, try not to be MK9 WILL BE SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!11111!!!1! just because you're an MK fan. Try to give an actual reason as to why you like/dislike what you have seen.

I guess my biggest beef so far is Reptile's look. I really dislike the actual look of a reptile they gave him, as opposed to going back to the old ninja style Reptile. It reminds me of those characters you see in Tekken games....I took Reptile as a serious fighter before but his look has taken away from the seriousness and made him kinda 'cartoonish'.

On the plus side, I have really liked what I have seen so far in terms of fatalities. Great to see that they are going back to some old school MK brutal fatalities. I felt the fatalities really started going downhill after MK3.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”