Mortal kombat 9 to use unreal engine

droc8707
Mortal

Mortal kombat 9 to use unreal engine

Post by droc8707 »

With the new graphics for the game the whole new direction mk is taking what could we look forward for the future of the franchise. Is The any of the original cast going to be in the game is Lui Kang gonna become the god of earth realm do to Raiden becoming a Elder God (mk Armageddon) Leave and post comments of what u want to see I just want at least 4 charecters from the original cast to presume in the next installment

The Future Of MK
droc8707
Mortal

Re: Mortal kombat 9 to use unreal engine

Post by droc8707 »

i believe this mk will be a total changed do to the outcomes of armageddon and the fact that something more powerful than the last game always seem to be in mortal kombat sequals
The Future Of MK
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

The Mortal Kombat: Armageddon's Endings are non cannon until the next game is released. Remember, only 1 fighter can defeat Blaze, not all of them. And every characters ending develops the story of what will happen if this character wins.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
droc8707
Mortal

Post by droc8707 »

u got a point but that one sound the best and most reasonable do to the fact that lui kang is the most important protagonist and raiden eventually would have to become a elder god
The Future Of MK
zephyrwestwind
Mortal

Post by zephyrwestwind »

The Mortal Kombat: Armageddon's Endings are non cannon until the next game is released. Remember, only 1 fighter can defeat Blaze, not all of them. And every characters ending develops the story of what will happen if this character wins.
Based on that, it would make sense if Shao Kahn defeated Blaze. If you've heard about the storyline where Shao Kahn is about to kill Raiden. Wouldn't it make since if Kahn obtained the godlike power to kill Raiden?
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Shao Kahn is capable of killing Raiden even without the powers obtained trough Blaze.

Shao Kahn killing Blaze is of course a possibility but I doubt it. Taven's Konquest ending is the only one in the game that actually makes some sense and it was wisely left open so that they can use it to attach the storyline of the next game.

I think that the effects of Taven defeating Blaze might be even worse than killing every single super powered fighter, which was suggested by Argus.

But we will have to wait and see.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”