Who is/was your favorite charater MK? Why?

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Who is/was your favorite charater MK? Why?

Post by Noob Cyborg »

I plan to launch this topic in order to collect statistical information on how many heard the Mortal Kombat series model that some of these users even put their avatars or signatures with their loved character.
Most adored scorpion because he throw spear like a ninja and you pull back and to be close to him and to execute uppercuts. Before I respond to you as an example, now launch two questions for each of you:

1.Who is your favorite model from Mortal Kombat series? Why?
2.Who was your favorite character from Mortal Kombat series? (just answer only if necessary)

My first favorite character was Sub Zero, because before i was street fighter fan and I find it interesting to try especially ninja characters have the slightest movement like freeze or teleport punch from Scorpion.
At present my favorite caracter is Goro, because he is different from human fighters, a huge, with 4 arms (shokans monstrers) and everyone knows that have a big damage. Usually with him winning victories at single player. I like very much.
It has a very interesting texture to the skin of a leopard, and Kintaro as that of a tiger.

"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
superfamoso
Warrior

Re: Who is/was your favorite charater MK? Why?

Post by superfamoso »

I don't know what you mean by "model", but my favourite character is and it will forever be Scorpion. I liked him at first because he is yellow, but I fell in live with his moves and fatality (I'm a great fan of skulls). He is just the perfect charaacter for me, and I think nobody will ever take his throne as my favourite character of all time. My favourite scorpion is the one from MK2, because of how heavy and bloodthirsty he looks like, how he moves, and specially his fatalities. his classic "TOASTY" fatality and his kunai fatality are just my favourite fatalities of all the series.
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Barakuda
Warrior

Post by Barakuda »

The first time I played with Johnny Cage and Liu Kang. After I tried all the fighters.
Once, when i played in single player with Mileena, my adversar was Baraka (CPU) and I saw me perform motion movement Blade Fury (scisor spears). I was so fascinated by this move a lot and I tried for hours to discover the perfect combination of levers. Meanwhile, a friend showed me the combination, I learned and then started playing only with him. With him I won my first single player in Mortal Kombat 2, and more after.
After me, i think Baraka is the kind of model and bloody assassin, he deserve the title of boss in game. Creepy, agile, fierce, sharply, pungent and fast. I love him. Baraka 4ever!
"My blades will find your heart."
ImageImage
Agahnim
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Agahnim »

hey noob cyborg, what a nice method you have ...sending pms to members with your topic url as a title and then you remove it..

all those shits just to check your topic from my mail, very nice!
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

When it comes to MK, my favorite character spot was fought over in a war since the beginning. I saw MK for the first time on Genesis and I saw Scorpion performing his Toasty Fatality, but I still didn't know what game that was and I didn't care that much. But then I got MK2 on the PC and even though I've recognized Scorpion, my favorite character of the entire MK series at the time was Reptile, simply because he was a green and black ninja, and green is my favorite color.

Ever since 1995 which MK3 was released and later UMK3, that's was around the time that I've started to be a WWE fan, and I've became a fan of The Undertaker who was the guy that brought me to wrestling and he's still my all time favorite wrestler. Then I've went back to the instructions menu of my MK2 copy for the PC and I've read Scorpion's bio on how he's an undead ninja who seeks vengeance on the ones who've wronged him, and then I've realised: "Wait, that's sounds like Undertaker", and Scorpion took the spot of Reptile for me.
But Reptile was

But in late 2013, I've decided that I want to play fighting games not just for the fun aspect of them but also for their competitive nature, and I started with MK9 on PS3 which I've already own since April 2011, I checked every character in the game including the DLC ones, and even though that I've might searched for my main in the wrong way, I've realised, at the end that Reptile was my preferred main, because he is a versatile character that is good enough at everything, while Scorpion was way too offensive. Not to mention that I've also learned about Reptile over the years and he truly had an impact on the MK series and the fighting game genre form every aspect. So now Reptile is back on his throne, and Scorpion is now a very close second.

As for models, my preferred model was Reptile's MK:SM/MKA outfit, because that was, in my opinion, the perfect combination between his Saurian form and his classic ninja form. But I've pretty much liked or at least respected every Reptile design. As for Scorpion, my favorite was his default outfit in MK9, such a cool costume.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Agahnim wrote:hey noob cyborg, what a nice method you have ...sending pms to members with your topic url as a title and then you remove it..

all those shits just to check your topic from my mail, very nice!
sorry man, I wanted some answers from you
can you send a more detailed video tutorial on this?: http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =52&t=6350
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Goro MK4 wrote:The first time I played with Johnny Cage and Liu Kang. After I tried all the fighters.
Once, when i played in single player with Mileena, my adversar was Baraka (CPU) and I saw me perform motion movement Blade Fury (scisor spears). I was so fascinated by this move a lot and I tried for hours to discover the perfect combination of levers. Meanwhile, a friend showed me the combination, I learned and then started playing only with him. With him I won my first single player in Mortal Kombat 2, and more after.
After me, i think Baraka is the kind of model and bloody assassin, he deserve the title of boss in game. Creepy, agile, fierce, sharply, pungent and fast. I love him. Baraka 4ever!
I'm sorry to tell you this:
No offense but I think Baraka is a weak fighter.
Barakuda
Warrior

Post by Barakuda »

Noob Cyborg wrote:I'm sorry to tell you this:
No offense but I think Baraka is a weak fighter.
Why say that?
what makes you say that?
ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Goro MK4 wrote: Why say that?
what makes you say that?
Baraka is the kind of slave fighter who executes orders by Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung.
He was defeated by Kung Lao, cut in half by his hat and rebuilt in Mortal Kombat Gold (you saw it). Iron is made with the backing them amble to side like a zombie parts.
The ability to "Blade Shredder" has little damage while Goro has great ability damage "Grab & Pound"
Barakuda
Warrior

Post by Barakuda »

Noob Cyborg wrote: Baraka is the kind of slave fighter who executes orders by Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung.
He was defeated by Kung Lao, cut in half by his hat and rebuilt in Mortal Kombat Gold (you saw it). Iron is made with the backing them amble to side like a zombie parts.
The ability to "Blade Shredder" has little damage while Goro has great ability damage "Grab & Pound"
You are right to damage small.
But Goro is an intergalactic warrior. Also he is a slave because it serves the Emperor Shao Kahn and sorcerer Shang Tsung.
Last edited by Barakuda on Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Goro MK4 wrote: You are right to damage small.
But Goro is an intergalactic warrior. Also he is a slave because it serves the Emperor Shao Kahn and sorcerer Shang Tsung.
Well and what kind of fighter you think it's Baraka?
Barakuda
Warrior

Post by Barakuda »

Noob Cyborg wrote: Well and what kind of fighter you think it's Baraka?
Baraka is half human, except that the sharp teeth and swords coming out of the forearms.
ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Goro MK4 wrote: Baraka is half human, except that the sharp teeth and swords coming out of the forearms.
You are right with sharp teeth and swords coming out of the hands, but not half human.
Baraka is chief race of nomads and comes from Outworld as the other creatures such as monsters Shokans. If it had not been in the game Baraka, who was your favorite character?
Barakuda
Warrior

Post by Barakuda »

Noob Cyborg wrote: You are right with sharp teeth and swords coming out of the hands, but not half human.
Baraka is chief race of nomads and comes from Outworld as the other creatures such as monsters Shokans. If it had not been in the game Baraka, who was your favorite character?
Had it not been Baraka, Reptile think it was my favorite character. And he is a good fighter and has good skills. After Baraka he is also my liking. By the way, can I please resubmit 3D file of Baraka for the new texture from MKG's not compatible with the geometry.
ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Goro MK4 wrote:By the way, can I please resubmit 3D file of Baraka for the new texture from MKG's not compatible with the geometry.
Sure
I was sure that you would have liked a ninja character.
Most fighters fond like this.

Return to “General Discussion”