anyone selling Mortal Kombat comics or Kard Game cards?

maidenforce19
Mortal

anyone selling Mortal Kombat comics or Kard Game cards?

Post by maidenforce19 »

Hi,

I am collecting all the Mortal Kombat comics and am almost finished my collection. However, I am still missing a few issues and can't find them anywhere. These are the ones I'm looking for:

Mortal Kombat: Tournament Edition II #1
Mortal Kombat Collector's Edition (1992 from Midway; based on game)
Mortal Kombat II Collector's Edition (1994 from Midway; based on game)
Mortal Kombat 4 Limited Edition (1998 from Midway; based on game)
Mortal Kombat Deception Special Edition (2004 from Midway; based on game)
Mortal Kombat Super Book

Also, if there are any TPBs of the series, I'd be looking for them too. I might have possibly found Tournament Edition II online, but I am waiting to hear back from the seller. Same goes for the 1992 Mortal Kombat Collector's Edition, but either way these are the ones I am looking for.

I am also looking for the cards from the official Kard Game. I have 2 sealed decks so I am looking for anything else (booster boxes, booster packs, individual cards/collections, etc.). I am NOT looking for the trading cards, but the trading card GAME. It was called the Mortal Kombat Kard Game by Brady Games.

If anyone has these or knows where to find them, please let me know! You can either PM me or respond in this thread. Thank you so much.

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: anyone selling Mortal Kombat comics or Kard Game cards?

Post by Gambid »

The easiest way to obtain the Mortal Kombat 4 Comic Book is to purchase the PC Version of the game. The Limited Edition one. It can still be found in a NEW Condition on EBay. Actually EBay is your only chance. Most of them appear from time to time, you just need to check frequently. I think the only ones I haven't seen are the MKII and the Deception Comic books.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
maidenforce19
Mortal

Re: anyone selling Mortal Kombat comics or Kard Game cards?

Post by maidenforce19 »

Gambid wrote:The easiest way to obtain the Mortal Kombat 4 Comic Book is to purchase the PC Version of the game. The Limited Edition one. It can still be found in a NEW Condition on EBay. Actually EBay is your only chance. Most of them appear from time to time, you just need to check frequently. I think the only ones I haven't seen are the MKII and the Deception Comic books.
I have been looking all over the internet and eBay and have not been able to find it. Someone was selling the comic by itself on eBay but just lost my bid to another buyer today (I was so mad). Is there anyone on these forums that has the MK4 comic or Tournament Edition II comic (I actually managed to find all the others) that would be willing to sell or trade them? Or has the MK4 limited edition pc game?

Return to “General Discussion”