LEGO MOCs - Cyber Lin Kuei & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

atributes16
Warrior

LEGO MOCs - Cyber Lin Kuei & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Post by atributes16 »

I've decided & I made via Bricklink Studio 2 digital types of Functional Dolls based on characters from Mortal Kombat Franchise - Cyber Lin Kuei Ninjas (5) and guest characters in Injustice franchise - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (4).

Cyber Lin Kuei Ninjas (based on Sektor, Cyrax, Smoke, Cyber Sub-Zero & Triborg) has possibility to shoot from opened chest a ball based on (more of them) bomb shooting move. I don't customize their weapons but I think they are look similar to their digital counterparts from franchise.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (based on TMNTs: Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello & Michelangelo) has two functions. They can hide their limbs and head into their own Carapax Shell. Their weapons also can be hidden on the belt in front of their torso or on their back between shell and head line.

I hope my hard work will make you interested. This one of my biggest projects, all results you can find on rebrickable.com .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussion”