Why are the tarkatans and shokan so dumb in Mk11 aftermath

Ironyfeelsgood
Mortal
PSN: Liamdidjdj
XBox Live: Dkdkdjdje

Why are the tarkatans and shokan so dumb in Mk11 aftermath

Post by Ironyfeelsgood »

I don't get why the shokan decided to join sindel who beat sheeva, and then sindel blames it on kitana when no one is there except sindel, and then only a couple of minutes ago sheeva beats kitana and that they were there, and they're just like OK we obey you now sindel they bow down to her as their shokan queen (Sheeva) is just there on the floor unconscious

And then the tarkatans? Just decide to join her aswell and do as she says after in sindels intros with Baraka, she tells Baraka that him and his tribe will be her slaves again and joining shao Khan

Where is the consistency

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Why are the tarkatans and shokan so dumb in Mk11 aftermath

Post by Roy Arkon »

Ironyfeelsgood wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:30 am I don't get why the shokan decided to join sindel who beat sheeva, and then sindel blames it on kitana when no one is there except sindel, and then only a couple of minutes ago sheeva beats kitana and that they were there, and they're just like OK we obey you now sindel they bow down to her as their shokan queen (Sheeva) is just there on the floor unconscious

And then the tarkatans? Just decide to join her aswell and do as she says after in sindels intros with Baraka, she tells Baraka that him and his tribe will be her slaves again and joining shao Khan

Where is the consistency

Just because Sindel was the only was there, doesn't mean her "story" won't make sense at face value. We the players know it's a lie, but if we would've not seen what really happened, it won't be illogical to think that Sindel was telling the truth. Also Sheeva didn't beat Kitana "5 minutes before that". And the Intros are not always canon, and sometimes they can be canon but still not follow the story, like the intro between Sindel and Kollector, in which Sindel wants to use him as a training dummy and insults him.

The consistency is right there. It seems that you just didn't understand it.
foxglovedual wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:21 pm Simply opt to join her and follow her instructions after Sindel introduces Baraka and informs him that she would once again make him and his tribe her slaves by joining Shao Khan
See my answer above.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
urrutiap
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: Why are the tarkatans and shokan so dumb in Mk11 aftermath

Post by urrutiap »

what i find dumb as heck in story mode in Mortal Kombat 11 is when Kung Lao and Liu Kang and Kitana disguise themselves badly as Tarkatans and the actual Tarkatans and Baraka sniff them out.

What the hell were they thinking anyway?

Return to “General Discussion”