How do I punish Joker's End of World combo with Cetrion

jasmikelos9
Mortal

How do I punish Joker's End of World combo with Cetrion

Post by jasmikelos9 »

Hi everyone, I main with Cetrion (force of nature version) and often fight against my son who plays a version of the Joker that has the KAPOW combo. He very often starts off his combo's with a move called "Show's over" which is F+2,1,2. So if his first hit gets me he almost always manages to complete a 30% + combo after that. When I manage to block his initial opening I can't seem to find a way to punish him even though the block advantage is -11.

So after having loaded this move in the AI, I looked at which moves there are that have a start up of 11 or less but even though there are a few I can't seem to use any of these because when blocking this move, the Joker gets pushed back to a distance so that none of the quickest moves can connect.

Does anybody have any advice on how to deal with such a situation? Or do I just have to accept the fact that this opening move of his is safe, even though it's -11 on block?

Any advice is appreciated.

Aashvi7899
Mortal
Side: Darkness
PSN: yes
XBox Live: yes

Re: How do I punish Joker's End of World combo with Cetrion

Post by Aashvi7899 »

To punish Joker's End of World combo with Cetrion, utilize her zoning abilities to keep him at bay. Utilize long-range attacks like Boulder Bash or Hell's Wrath to interrupt his combo and punish him from a distance, maintaining control of the match.PM kisan status
oksana
Mortal

Re: How do I punish Joker's End of World combo with Cetrion

Post by oksana »

When the Joker starts performing the "End of World" combo, block by holding the back or down-back direction on your controller to defend against the incoming attacks.

Return to “General Discussion”