MK11 Preffered Guest Character(s)

MKXChrome
Apprentice

MK11 Preffered Guest Character(s)

Post by MKXChrome »

This is a MK11 release guide to show support for preferred guest characters and most popular ones the community would like to see. This poll is on several forums. (I didn't include Spawn because he wins most of these polls anyway).

You may vote for as many characters as you like but please do not vote for any requested character more than once using a proxy or different IP address. Put others before yourself and let the community speak collectively.

Sweet Tooth, Ash Williams, Talion, Black Panther, Shredder, Pennywise, Bayonetta, Red Sonja, Aphrodite IX, Lara Croft.

Go here to vote:
https://www.strawpoll.me/15185190

▼Only YOU can bring this new character to life! Help give birth to the saviour of Hinpar!

https://www.change.org/p/netherrealm-st ... -of-hinpar
Player One
Warrior

Re: MK11 Preffered Guest Character(s)

Post by Player One »

my preference is not a selectable option in the poll, so I am writing it here

I choose : *NO FUCKING GUEST CHARACTERS. Give us goddamn Mortal Kombat characters only*

Seriously this guest character trend must stop, it ruins games athmostphere. for last 2 games, 4 slots go to waste because of them, which we could have 4 klassic MK characters instead
We already had Kratos and Freddy in MK9
And then we had Alien, Predator, Jason and Leatherface in MKX.. characters we wanted were left out of MKX because of them
Now we have Terminator (altough its just a lame version), Joker(it will be lame if theres no Joaquin Phoenix skin), Spawn and Ash Williams.. and not to mention MK11 already lacks most of iconic MK characters

I think it started to be too much..Im afraid in MK12, half of the game will be guest characters.. this is turning into somewhat of a MK vs DC vs Terrorrdome spin-off

I like Terrordrome now, dont get me wrong. but I dont like when games lose their originality. I dont like guest characters in fighting games. they also did the same of this nonsense with Tekken 7, adding Negan, Noctis, Akuma and Geese to the game.. 4 slots wasted, they could have been Bruce, Baek, Wang, Kunimitsu or Ogre etc

so again, I say NO to guest characters

Return to “General Discussion”