How did Sub-Zero get his scar?

Assasin
Warrior

Re: How did Sub-Zero get his scar?

Post by Assasin »

Aust77 wrote:
ogrebot360 wrote: Sub-Zero discovers in Deception after burying Frost the remains of an ancient race that had power over ice much like himself.  They were the kryomancers.
Are they against him or with him?
i think they are with him

Aust77
Apprentice

Post by Aust77 »

I was thinking they were with him because they have Ice powers but I wanted to make sure.Ok lets get back on topic.
A completely normal........COLTS FAN!!!!!!!
Don't mess with Scorpion,or he'll rip your heart out before you can say "Toasty".
Be friends with Scorpion and get a coupon for a free spear at Wal-Mart.
Don't mess with Sub-Zero,or you won't have a spine.
Be freinds with Sub-Zero,and get a coupon for 10 free ice cream cones at Willy's ice cream shop.
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

shotokan wrote: Oh ok. But they're human..wait, must be like an inheritant to his family right? Or something along the lines like that?
From my understanding, they're basially humans with power over ice.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Oh right that would make sense lol thnx. Much like a sorcerer has power over magic, correct? Ok I think I get the idea. Cool. That's a word I'll have to add to my vocab B)
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>look, thats happened with 2 sub-zero`s already, a third one would get ratehjr old, so just dont bother get rid of #2. #1 is noob saibot now anyways. lol, but i highly doubt the ability to freeze moisture like sub-zero is hereditary, it must be learned. remember mkd konquest, all the ninjas in training. </span>
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

That's right, that's right. And the bios and information saying how they trained them..regardless if hereditary or not, still rather fits in that category considering they have the ability to freeze things from mid air. So does anyone think it'll stay blue from now on? Used to be red. For some odd reason I don't like Frost that much..odd name when I learned of her lol. Yet she betrayed Sub-Zero in his bio :angry: very arrogant she is.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>well shes back, so kill her. lol, i swear i read somewhere that sub-zero went to havik (who ate onagas heart, and can ressurect the dead (mkd ending)) and go thim to allign and ressurect frost. sub-zero then forced her help/loyality (she was his top apprenctice) or he`d kill her for good. i think thats his mkd bio, he wants revenge because i think scorpion killed lin kuei this time, lol, i swear i read that somewhere, veen on this site. ill look for it. lol. and i never liked frost either. which games was sub-zero red again? if at all, (mind fart)

anyways, im curious how they`re writing everyone back in; this game is armagedeon, so its chaotic, so maybe havik ressurects EVERYONE?! lol, just another of my stupid theories, lol </span>
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

Frankly, I'm surprised they didn't make Havik the boss. They could totally have gone places with that, and they could justify everyone coming back to life fairly easier. But I'm not Ed, so I'm sure they've got their reasons.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

That's true. Sniper that's an interesting Sub-Zero ending...I think he brings the nearly dead frost back to the Lin Kuei and Raiden praises him for a job well done..interesting..i read a bio on chamelion on a site that sounded totally different from the others. That's the strange thing about bios on the internet, it can be unreliable like any information. I believe his scar was read up until Mk:Gold wasn't it? Because Gold came after Trilogy? Or some order like that. But that's how long it was red for I believe. But yeah I'm sure Ed and his team have their reasons...their the pros..well creaters..ya know what I mean :D
sprite _collector
Mortal

Post by sprite _collector »

kung lao threw his hat at him.that wat happened in shaolin monks
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Yeah but that was Shaolin Monks. (No offence meant) That was a different story line, so it's never really confirmed...I guess Lin Kuei makes enough sense. Basically what my point is it that there's different storylines to Mk, so Lin Kue would make the best sense for his scar to mark him for death.
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

It's hard to keep track of what violates continuity in fighting games. Things like Sub-Zero's scar are debated constantly.
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

he gets it after being struck by kang lao's hat, you'll see it in shaolin monks, at leats thats what i think i saw
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Yeah but that's on that game, that's not really confirmed, it's a story board, much to the bio's. Like orgrebot said, it's hard to keep track because nothing is really confirmed on that issue. There are many different ways, although Kung Lao's hat is one of them.
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

It's possible the Kung Lao one is true. They said this game was made to clear up things between MK1 and 2.

Return to “General Discussion”