How did Sub-Zero get his scar?

shotokan
Immortal

Re: How did Sub-Zero get his scar?

Post by shotokan »

Oh yeah I forgot about that one. Hm...perhaps it was the reason...I guess that would make a little more sense now wouldn't it? Though did they say bio and everything?

ozzman123

Post by ozzman123 »

On my oppinion, i say from Kung Lao From Shaolin Monks.
The Red Power Ranger
Mortal
PSN: Zombie4Justice

Post by The Red Power Ranger »

@FrozenRage Well, it says here on Wikepedia that Sub Zero had the scar in MK3 which was a symbol of death and was originally red, but later changed Blue in MK:DA. This happened because of his enhanced powers. In Mortal Kombat: Deception, his scar had faded to the point where it can no longer be seen. Hopefully i helped you :D
Redbull
Mortal

Post by Redbull »

I do not think Sub-Zero got that scar accidentally through a fight because that scar actually has an important significance in the history of Mortal Kombat and in the life of Kuai Liang and one of it's significance was that it was used to differenciate both him and his elder brother and I think it's second significance according to what others had mentioned earlier was that it seems to be a mark of death by the Lin Kuei.If we go back to M.K 2(original timeline) where Liang first made his appearance which was a period when he was still in good terms with his clan,he never had that scar not until M.K 3.

Return to “General Discussion”