Raiden

~K!!ng $w@gg3th~
Mortal

Raiden

Post by ~K!!ng $w@gg3th~ »

The thunder god of the Mortal Kombat universe, also known as Lord Raiden, is a protector of Earthrealm. Raiden commands many supernatural abilities such as the ability to teleport, control over lightning, and flight. As an immortal, he thinks in terms of eternity rather than normal human lifespans and his memories date back to the beginning of time itself. It is unlikely that Raiden can ever be truly killed. Even if his mortal form is destroyed, Raiden will rematerialize some time afterwards.[citation needed] He seeks to destroy anyone who tries to harm Earthrealm.

The creators claimed they based Raiden's character design on Lo Pan's three servants, The Three Storms from the film Big Trouble in Little China. The third storm, Lightning, exhibited the ability to ride and control lightning, and wore a hat that closely resembles Raiden's conical hat.

Ryan Denton Aka The Mortal Kombat information King
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Raiden

Post by Gambid »

Interesting to read.
Where did you got this from?

On the other hand, is there a reason for this to be in the MK VS. DC Universe forum?
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
tonshaad1230
Apprentice

Post by tonshaad1230 »

Shouldn't this belong in the General MK Discussion? If this have anything to do with MK VS. DC Universe, then please edit the topic and make it please, otherwise it's gonna be moved to its proper place.
" Is that your best?" - MK3 Shao Kahn Taunt MK3 1995 Arcade.
ThunderGod
Warrior

Post by ThunderGod »

~K!!ng $w@gg3th~ wrote:The thunder god of the Mortal Kombat universe, also known as Lord Raiden, is a protector of Earthrealm. Raiden commands many supernatural abilities such as the ability to teleport, control over lightning, and flight. As an immortal, he thinks in terms of eternity rather than normal human lifespans and his memories date back to the beginning of time itself. It is unlikely that Raiden can ever be truly killed. Even if his mortal form is destroyed, Raiden will rematerialize some time afterwards.[citation needed] He seeks to destroy anyone who tries to harm Earthrealm.

The creators claimed they based Raiden's character design on Lo Pan's three servants, The Three Storms from the film Big Trouble in Little China. The third storm, Lightning, exhibited the ability to ride and control lightning, and wore a hat that closely resembles Raiden's conical hat.

You just copy and pasted this info from Raiden's wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raiden_(Mortal_Kombat)

That was quite lame of you, tbh.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

By the way that Wiki page has a link back to our Mortal Kombat II in development section. Nice :)

As for the info, wikipedia is free to be used.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe”