Reptile Won't Be In The Game.

Claudio_FD
Mortal

Reptile Won't Be In The Game.

Post by Claudio_FD »

"No, Reptile's not in the game" - Ed Boon.

In the game convention 2008 in Leipzig, mk universe (another mk site), had an interview with Ed Boon where they talked mostly about mk vs DCu. It's after this question: "Do you include secret fighters?" (they gave the example of noob saibot and reptile), that Mr.Ed Boon says:"No, Reptile's not in the game". I don't know if he wasn't telling the truth but i don't see a reason for him to lie, if he wouldn't want to reveal reptile he could say "No Comments". Check the interview yourselves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMS5q7hG ... re=related
Pay attention to 6:28.

Other info from the interview:
-There will be 14-17 arenas
-2 Fatalities per character
-No death traps
-No fatality stances
-Special moves allowed during Free Fall Kombat
-Shang Tsung doesn't morph into other characters
-Others...

Don't get mad to me!! I'm just informing!

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Reptile Won't Be In The Game.

Post by Gambid »

This might be true. But he might have done it on purpose.

It will be a pretty cool feature to have Reptile as secret character and nostalgic one too.

Ed also said that they are aiming at two, that doesn't mean automatically two. Actually I prefer one, but done with style, then two that look awful.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Claudio_FD
Mortal

Post by Claudio_FD »

did you know that were going to use so many arenas? 14 - 17 is a lot!
and 2 fatalitys i thought that they were only using 1 per character!!!

i have to confess... i am happy that reptile is not in the game (at least normally)... it opens more chances for kung lao :D :lol:
fymfifa
Apprentice

Post by fymfifa »

Claudio_FD wrote:did you know that were going to use so many arenas? 14 - 17 is a lot!
and 2 fatalitys i thought that they were only using 1 per character!!!

i have to confess... i am happy that reptile is not in the game (at least normally)... it opens more chances for kung lao :D :lol:
Happy without reptile? He is one of the most important chars in MK franchise. And what are these "chances for kung lao" ?? :lol:
Mortal Kombat: Incoming Darkness Webmaster
I can do everything I want, its just a matter of time.
Claudio_FD
Mortal

Post by Claudio_FD »

i'll explain:

there's 2 characters left to announce, right? and if they stick to the roster of mk2 then you have: cage,reptile,mileena,baraka, kung lao...

and i used to think that the 2 left characters would be reptile and cage... but if reptile is out... then there is still a chance for kung lao to be in the game...

oh yeah, btw i know that reptile is one of the most important mk characters but i never really liked him that's another reason why i'm happy because he is not in...

hope i made myself clear...
fymfifa
Apprentice

Post by fymfifa »

Claudio_FD wrote:i'll explain:

there's 2 characters left to announce, right? and if they stick to the roster of mk2 then you have: cage,reptile,mileena,baraka, kung lao...

and i used to think that the 2 left characters would be reptile and cage... but if reptile is out... then there is still a chance for kung lao to be in the game...

oh yeah, btw i know that reptile is one of the most important mk characters but i never really liked him that's another reason why i'm happy because he is not in...

hope i made myself clear...
I agree that Kung Lao must be in. Lui Kang and him are the main chars of the MK story. Midway should put them together in the game, if not it will be a big mistake.

About Cage > if there is Sonya there suppose be Cage ingame, too. Like all the connections:

If Scorpion is in, then Sub-Zero is in.
If Raiden is in, then Shao Kahn is in.
If Lui Kang is in, then Shang Tsung is in.
... etc. ...
Mortal Kombat: Incoming Darkness Webmaster
I can do everything I want, its just a matter of time.
Claudio_FD
Mortal

Post by Claudio_FD »

i disagree on one... sonya' pair must be kano... they're long time rivals... only if kano is the pair of jax...

men... i can't wait for them to reveal the final characters...
dispite what many people say, i think that they won't include mileena... she's just like kitana, unless the mouth, and as mk's 1st crossover they want to impress and putting 2 characters that look almost the same...

but... who knows, right?
mrfatallity611
Mortal

Post by mrfatallity611 »

wanna know why reptiles not included because i can really think of 2 ways and thats it either dont put him in or get him only one fatallity and why i say this is because lets look at reptile from the past he doesnt exactly the cleanest person when he fights and since its rated t instead of m they really dont have anychoice but dont take it the wrong way im s big reptile fan i would have loved it if he was in the game

Return to “Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe”