MK VS DC Universe

TheCreator
Apprentice

MK VS DC Universe

Post by TheCreator »

This game is going to be interesting. MK VS DC Universe now thats what I call M.U.G.E.N!
But it sucks its for PS3 and 360.

This should be for Xbox. Oh well. Is it on IGN yet?

Infierno4551
God

Re: MK VS DC Universe

Post by Infierno4551 »

I just watched a show on Spike TV called GTTV that showed stuff for the game. Shang Tsung was shown fighting Superman and Ed Boon confirmed that Scorpion would have his original fatality from MK1 & 2. He said the MK characters would have fatalities but the DC characters wouldn't since their against killing, he also said that DC villains would have fatalities.
Claudio_FD
Mortal

Post by Claudio_FD »

The DC vllains will also be able to do fatalities. The DC heroes will do brutalities (the name is yet not confirmed).

the confirmed characters are:
MK side:
Shang Tsung
Liu Kang
Kitana
Sub-Zero
Scorpion
Sonya
Jax

DC side:
Green lantern
The Joker
Batman
Superman (not invencible)
Shazam
Catwoman
The Flash

Th site http://www.worldscollide.com has more informantion and renders of the characters and arenas, as well as the main story and some trailers.
Chameleon Expert
Mortal

Post by Chameleon Expert »

lol why does it suck that its not on original xbox? lol anyway i wish or hope that Bane will be in it as maybe a boss or something cuz hes like the Goro of DC
lin kuei prodigy
God

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

DC vs MK... odd. Yes i've seen the trailers but honestly what was ed boon thinking.

DC vs anything sucks... it's DC, it sucks (except for batman begins & dark knight movies). Not even marvel vs MK would save this, MK was meant to be one of a kind, not crossing it with other franchises... specially DC.
SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!

Return to “Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe”