My MK8 Storyline

MKHizank07
Mortal

My MK8 Storyline

Post by MKHizank07 »

This concerns Mortal Kombat 8, I think this would be a great storyline, bear with me here.....

Taven has since became Ruler of Edenia and Argus Ascended to Elder God Status, Out Of No Where Shinnok kills Taven and Claims rule of Edenia, Kitana and Sindel are killed by his minions and Raiden Rallies earth forces together with the forces of evil, to destory Shinnok and his minions from stealing the power of the One Being and becoming all Powerful.

You play as either; Liu Kang, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Shang Tsung, Stryker, Khameleon, Sareena, Taja, Siro, (New character from MK: Conquest) and your created character.

You travel realm by realm defeating Minions of Shinnok, each Minion guarding a Realm; Earth - Kabal, Netherealm - Quan Chi, Chaos Realm - Havik, Outworld - Onaga, Seido - Hotaru and Edenia - Shao Kahn. Shinnok stays in the Edenian Royal Castle and is the Final Boss. The Battle Mode is like Shaolin Monks but only 1p and you have more moves that you can customize.

Each Character has a different ending, some of them end with Shinnok becoming Virtually Omniscent and Omnipotent. Some end with other people doing so and your characters ending always ends in a positive note.

The New features are; Mega Krypt - A Krypt that if all is unlocked, unlocks an alternate Krypt for each realm you play in in Konquest mode.

Create a weapon - You can customize a weapon from the Massive selection and alter it in such ways as adding flames, spikes etc.

Create an Arena - You can create a Mortal Kombat arena with a wide selection of Objects, ledges, roofs, spikes, and select your own Stage Fatalities and how your opponent is killed.

I think this would be an amazing Mortal Kombat Game, what do you guys think. Add stuff if you like and leave comments (but not abusive ones) thank you.

Ravonite
God

Re: My MK8 Storyline

Post by Ravonite »

I like it, no more Taven which is a godsend.
One thing is; Taja and Siro are Conquest which isn't really canon, it would be cool to have them in though.
I'd love to see the great kung lao playable thatwould be awesome.
But i dont really like all characters endings positive.
It leaves a nice plot twist having a negative or cliffanger ending. But overall great idea!
MKHizank07
Mortal

Post by MKHizank07 »

what i mean was that the character u create always has the positive ending.

and Great Kung Lao would be good yeh, and also what about Motaro on 4 legs again and some more gods and heavenly figures.
mkmaster2098
Mortal

Post by mkmaster2098 »

... that put me off buying it with THAT much charecters.
fantasticguyjeremiah
Mortal

Post by fantasticguyjeremiah »

mkhizank07 your a genius man and cool storyline
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I WIL RULE AL THAT EXISTS AND THEN EVERYBODY WIL OBAY ME HAHAHA!
MKHizank07
Mortal

Post by MKHizank07 »

Thanks dude, cool guys.

Return to “Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe”