MK 11 classic vinatge announcer/sound mod

Sentinel
Mortal

MK 11 classic vinatge announcer/sound mod

Post by Sentinel »

I saw ealier somebody tryed create MK9 classic MK2 sounds\music\announcer mod but never was publiced or finished. As we know lot character ealier not was in select screen, so impossible to do a complete sound mod. But will be still great if just we can hear the common/classic announcer voices, like Fight, Fatality, Finish him!, You s...! Well done! Super! :D

I have unlocked today (after lot hour play to get time crystals) the classic Shao Khan announcer voice alias Steve Ritchie. But i feel not same, not just because Steve voice is aged, i think the vintage technics gived another level or was after few cigarette by the first record of the voices - but sounds more demonic, more deeper. I think thats was a important part why i have started play lot with mk2-mk3.

I saw a youtube video a guy edited after record a gameplay of mk11 the sound of the video and replaced almost everything with classic sounds. We see realistic characters in mk11 but still works these ,,arcade" style sounds. Check this out:

https://youtu.be/49Qb8lRpqFo?t=55

All sounds working well in 2021 too :D

We can currently export, extract 3D modells, animation, maybe later sounds too, like by MKXL. But i know this is only just one side, game using encrypted files, without recoding app impossible to redone any XXX. For MKXL if i good know never was created any recode tool with encryption, just extractor.

I just hope somebody will do for MK11 and we can here again after years the true classic sounds, not just in MK2-MK3.

Shumai
Mortal

Re: MK 11 classic vinatge announcer/sound mod

Post by Shumai »

Nice, I would love to have the original sounds effects for the characters, menu and everything else from the original MK 1-3 as well in MK11U. I hope it will be possible.

A mod to make MK11U more like MK 1-3. Where we have the classic fighters in their original outfits and the levels as well.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 Mod and Skin Requests”