NPC Mod for Mortal Kombat 11 request

Player One
Warrior

NPC Mod for Mortal Kombat 11 request

Post by Player One »

In MKX, we had NPC mod where we could replace any character we want with Rain, Baraka and Sindel. can somebody make the same ?
Cyrax on Cassie
Sektor on Jacqui
Kronika on Frost
I want a replacement mod like this, not that released one
this is all I ask, somebody make it please

Life And Death
Mortal
PSN: Life__And__Death
XBox Live: Life And Death

Re: NPC Mod for Mortal Kombat 11 request

Post by Life And Death »

You realize Lord Dragu has nicely already released this mod to the public: viewtopic.php?f=120&t=46940 go download it.
Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

Life And Death wrote:You realize Lord Dragu has nicely already released this mod to the public: viewtopic.php?f=120&t=46940 go download it.
Ummmm no, thanks. I dont want his mod. I am asking for a Replacer NPC mod like we had for Mortal Kombat X
replacing NPCs on characters we can sacrifice (in my case, swapping Jacqui for Sektor, Cassie for Cyrax and Frost for Kronika). thats the thing I am asking for
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

These are the character you can/want to sacrifice. For others these might be important characters. Don't think someone will start making individual mods for every single person and most importantly keep them updated each time a patch is released.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

Gambid wrote:These are the character you can/want to sacrifice. For others these might be important characters. Don't think someone will start making individual mods for every single person and most importantly keep them updated each time a patch is released.
Ok then at least someone who knows should tell us how to make replacing NPC method on Mortal Kombat 11, so that I will make it myself and I could get Cyrax, Sektor and Kronika instead of characters we dont want (in my case, its Jacqui, Cassie and Frost since those are the 3 I hate / dont care / never play as )
Life And Death
Mortal

Post by Life And Death »

That's how his mod works, you can replace anyone obviously you haven't downloaded it and used it.
Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

Life And Death wrote:That's how his mod works, you can replace anyone obviously you haven't downloaded it and used it.
I acutally downloaded but deleted immediately when i opened, I didnt really like it
Because its not a replacer, its more like a Trainer or something like that. so his mod is not what I need. what i need is a Replacer like we had NPC mods in MKX. a permanent swapping technique by rewriting game files which doesnt cause crashes or need trainers/inputs etc everytime. Besides, his mod will be probably outdated with patches but old replacement method would not be affected by that
Life And Death
Mortal

Post by Life And Death »

It's probably the best your going to get right now and maybe ever to be honest MK11 (and Injustice 2) are way different then what we had to deal with for past NRS games. His mod allows you to use it on anybody, I don't see why it would matter if you can simply select them on the character screen, to me its better because if you wanted to use them for 1 match you can and you wouldn't lose a character. Because since there is not costume slots like MKX it might not be even possible to do what you want. Or add them to the select screen like what was done with MKX.
Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

Life And Death wrote:It's probably the best your going to get right now and maybe ever to be honest MK11 (and Injustice 2) are way different then what we had to deal with for past NRS games. His mod allows you to use it on anybody, I don't see why it would matter if you can simply select them on the character screen, to me its better because if you wanted to use them for 1 match you can and you wouldn't lose a character. Because since there is not costume slots like MKX it might not be even possible to do what you want. Or add them to the select screen like what was done with MKX.
hmmmm :/
well that sucks then, I kinda liked the replacing method we had in MKX
I wish someone could make it work for MK11 too so that we would get rid of characters we dont like (in my case its jacqui, cassie and frost)
Id really want to remove these three and add Cyrax, Sektor and Kronika instead

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 Mod and Skin Requests”