First ideas for mods and general modding potential

AkaD
Mortal

First ideas for mods and general modding potential

Post by AkaD »

For me 4 things that modders can do that would make this game perfect:

1) classic green life bars in HUD, series tradition since the beginning to MK9 (just change color of the bar from gold to green to make it more in line with MK9)
2) lowering (or better turning off completely) amount of screen / camera shake when getting hit and blocking an attack (makes this game much harder on the eyes and my head than MK9, looking at the internet - I know iam not the only one in the world who feels like that's a problem)
3) 60 fps lock for everything except story cutscenes (30 fps makes sense since they are videos recorded that way) (MOD RELEASED)
4) removing hitstops to make this game even more fluid and smooth

what are hitstops?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz1gmKrV8wk
For the first time in the series NRS decided to put them in MK game. Wonder if there is a way to disable them.

And now 2 things that developers can do that would make this game perfect:

1) bring back tag mode from MK9, we already have assists in towers of time and tag boss battles - should be easy to implement i guess. It doesn't have to be online, just 4 player offline would be awesome like MK9
(if modders made tag mode for MK2 and UMK3 possible, there's no excuse that Netherrealm couldn't do it in MK11)
2) bring back Test your Luck, we already have modifiers in the towers of time, just make it playable in local versus mode

Dont know if some ideas of mine are even technically possible. Of course all of this would work offline local versus game only.
What do you guys think?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 Mod and Skin Requests”