Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: MK11Hook
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:01 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:16 pm
Posts: 2
ermaccer wrote:
It doesn't work with DX12 version, sorry.
I'll add it to the post.


Is there any possibility of DX12 version in the future? My original version has broken for a while......


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11Hook
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:47 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:08 pm
Posts: 1744
Location: Earthrealm
Skype: thethiny (Steam)
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
HSHAZAM wrote:
ermaccer wrote:
It doesn't work with DX12 version, sorry.
I'll add it to the post.


Is there any possibility of DX12 version in the future? My original version has broken for a while......


Not really because the DX12 version doesn't work most of the time.

_________________
Image

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11Hook
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:01 pm 
Online
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 12:00 pm
Posts: 48
Update!
- Added global camera hooking (this means camera hook works in krypt and so on)
- Menu doesn't interact with game input anymore
- New colors for the menu


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11Hook
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:46 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:49 pm
Posts: 41
Location: Pest from The Nether-region-realm
Side: Darkness
Just tried the new build and yep global camera works a treat! One small issue I came across: the camera movement stops working after performing a Fatality and the menu buttons appear on screen (Retry, Select New Fighter, etc.). You can get the camera movement back from toggling the Game Speed option, but then the character animation bugs out and switches to idle stance. Doesn't seem to occur after a Brutality or Friendship weirdly enough.

Apart from that I can see this becoming the de facto camera mod in time, it's getting real close to replacing the cheat table one entirely. All that's missing now are toggles for all the options, the extra keybinds for pitch, rotation, FOV and the pause/timestop feature.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11Hook
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:22 am 
Online
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 12:00 pm
Posts: 48
Itsame wrote:
Just tried the new build and yep global camera works a treat! One small issue I came across: the camera movement stops working after performing a Fatality and the menu buttons appear on screen (Retry, Select New Fighter, etc.). You can get the camera movement back from toggling the Game Speed option, but then the character animation bugs out and switches to idle stance. Doesn't seem to occur after a Brutality or Friendship weirdly enough.

Apart from that I can see this becoming the de facto camera mod in time, it's getting real close to replacing the cheat table one entirely. All that's missing now are toggles for all the options, the extra keybinds for pitch, rotation, FOV and the pause/timestop feature.


Camera stops after you finish a fataliy due to no more updates being called.
I can add keys easily, what toggles are missing?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11Hook
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:20 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:58 am
Posts: 112
hey ermaccer, your MK11 hook looks awesome! Just a question. is it possible to add a cheat to disable the AI during a match?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11Hook
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:44 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:49 pm
Posts: 41
Location: Pest from The Nether-region-realm
Side: Darkness
ermaccer wrote:
Itsame wrote:
Camera stops after you finish a fataliy due to no more updates being called.
I can add keys easily, what toggles are missing?


Camera control seems to stop right after the menu buttons show up. Just a guess on my part but the menu appearing probably blocks any updates from being called briefly, since you can regain camera control once again by toggling the Game Speed option.

I went and tested the cheat table and ASIMK11 cams and control stays active even after the menu appears, so no problem there. Something to look into later on maybe.

As for toggles, I suggest:
F2 to toggle freecam on/off (might clash with ASIMK11 camera toggle)
F3 to toggle custom cam on/off
F4 to cycle through custom cam perspectives
F8 for timestop, whenever that's implemented

And for keybinds, the missing ones are:
Pitch up/down
Roll left/right
FOV +/-

It might be worth moving the movement binds over to numpad and arrow keys, just like how the cheat table and ASIMK11 cameras work. Quick example of how it would look with VK codes:

Quote:
; default NUMPAD+/NUMPAD-
iFreeCameraKeyFovPlus = 107
iFreeCameraKeyFovMinus = 109

; default UP/DOWN
iFreeCameraKeyPitchPlus = 38
iFreeCameraKeyPitchMinus = 40

; default NUMPAD9/NUMPAD3
iFreeCameraKeyRollPlus = 105
iFreeCameraKeyRollMinus = 99

; default NUMPAD8/NUMPAD2
iFreeCameraKeyXPlus = 104
iFreeCameraKeyXMinus = 98

; default NUMPAD6/NUMPAD4
iFreeCameraKeyYPlus = 102
iFreeCameraKeyYMinus = 100

; default LEFT/RIGHT
iFreeCameraKeyYawPlus = 39
iFreeCameraKeyYawMinus = 37

; default NUMPAD7/NUMPAD1
iFreeCameraKeyZPlus = 103
iFreeCameraKeyZMinus = 97


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11Hook
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:18 pm 
Online
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 12:00 pm
Posts: 48
Itsame wrote:
ermaccer wrote:
Itsame wrote:
Camera stops after you finish
I went and tested the cheat table and ASIMK11 cams and control stays active even after the menu appears, so no problem there. Something to look into later on maybe.


Camera will stop because like I said, game doesn't update camera during some scenes. The reason it works in Cheat Engine table is because the author of the table (or tables) edit camera object directly, I do it in sync with game. You can "refresh" update by calling speed modifier, it pushes an update to engine.

Added more camera keys and used your settings.


Update!
- ASIMK11 compatibility
- Added key inputs for more camera stuff
- Changed default free camera keys to numpad section
- Mouse camera control (test)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11Hook
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:30 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:49 pm
Posts: 41
Location: Pest from The Nether-region-realm
Side: Darkness
ermaccer wrote:
Camera will stop because like I said, game doesn't update camera during some scenes. The reason it works in Cheat Engine table is because the author of the table (or tables) edit camera object directly, I do it in sync with game. You can "refresh" update by calling speed modifier, it pushes an update to engine.

Added more camera keys and used your settings.


Update!
- ASIMK11 compatibility
- Added key inputs for more camera stuff
- Changed default free camera keys to numpad section
- Mouse camera control (test)


Ahh okay, are there any advantages to the method you're using rather than editing the camera object itself? I wonder if there's another way to reactivate the camera because the speed toggle trick messes with the character models/animation. So for now if we wanted capture something after a Fatality, we have to be pretty quick about it before the update stops.

Thanks for adding the extra binds! Tested them and they work as expected. I couldn't get mouse control going though, is the setting just placeholder for now?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11Hook
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:08 pm 
Online
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 12:00 pm
Posts: 48
Mouse controls should work as long as the window is focused.
Update!
- Fixed a bug where 3rd person camera wouldn't adjust Z pos when looking from P2 side
- Added Speed modifier to Player Control
- Added an option to Show/Hide FightHUD only
- Added Cheats tab with Infinite Health

https://youtu.be/0MyHR7isb0U


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11Hook
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:49 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:43 pm
Posts: 28
Hi ermaccer!
I have a few more ideas for your mod. Could you look into this and see if it's technically possible? All of them are for the offline play, of course.

1) how about setting all the abilities slots to 1?

2) is there a way to change the inputs for some abilities and (at the same time) remove any conflicts with other abilities? So you could mix and match abilities the way you want, without the restrictions we currently have.

Both of these features would make the gameplay much more interesting and super fun. Lots of things to discover that way - well, much more than we have now that's for sure.

In the ideal world we would have 5 slots for abilities for each preset - but that probably too much for a mod to do - since it would require UI changes and so on.

3) Could there be a way to force Always Focus on the game's window, when the game is minimized? That way AI would grind in the background with AutoHotkey script working, and we could do something else at the same time.

4) Is there any chance for currency value edit? Modifying hearts value for example.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11Hook
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:13 pm 
Online
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 12:00 pm
Posts: 48
AkaD wrote:
Hi ermaccer!
I have a few more ideas for your mod. Could you look into this and see if it's technically possible? All of them are for the offline play, of course.

1) how about setting all the abilities slots to 1?


This is something I want to take a look at.

Quote:
2) is there a way to change the inputs for some abilities and (at the same time) remove any conflicts with other abilities? So you could mix and match abilities the way you want, without the restrictions we currently have.

This one will most likely editing .mko, so nothing to do here.

Quote:
3) Could there be a way to force Always Focus on the game's window, when the game is minimized? That way AI would grind in the background with AutoHotkey script working, and we could do something else at the same time.


I think that can be done once I figure out how to freeze world and stuff.


Quote:
4) Is there any chance for currency value edit? Modifying hearts value for example.


I do not really want to touch anything that requires server connection.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11Hook
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:51 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:08 pm
Posts: 1744
Location: Earthrealm
Skype: thethiny (Steam)
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
AkaD wrote:
2) is there a way to change the inputs for some abilities and (at the same time) remove any conflicts with other abilities? So you could mix and match abilities the way you want, without the restrictions we currently have.

No
3) Could there be a way to force Always Focus on the game's window, when the game is minimized? That way AI would grind in the background with AutoHotkey script working, and we could do something else at the same time.

The TimeStop feature in the camera mod cheat engine table does that, game is always focused. But AutoHotkey cannot work in the background on MK11 while doing something else, AutoHotkey sends commands to windows, not to the game.

4) Is there any chance for currency value edit? Modifying hearts value for example.

There are too many tutorials on how to do this, and it's possible/

_________________
Image

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11Hook
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:53 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:43 pm
Posts: 28
Cool. Thanks for quick answers!


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11Hook
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:25 pm 
Online
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 12:00 pm
Posts: 48
small Update!
- Added Scale option to Player Control


Attachments:
20210129230713_1.jpg
20210129230713_1.jpg [ 247.06 KiB | Viewed 773 times ]
Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon