MK11Hook

Itsame
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: MK11Hook

Post by Itsame »

ermaccer wrote:small Update!
- Added Scale option to Player Control
Fully expecting someone to make a wide Shao walking meme now that we have this :P

Update was solid, loving all the new features.
  • NoHUD is finally here! Are you planning to expand on this more, like for example hiding the UI elements that appear after a fight, the tool tips in replay mode and kustomize photo mode, etc? Or how about an option to hide either P1 or P2 character models like Ansel allows?
  • The new player speed modifier will be really handy for posing characters. Not sure if this is relevant but it's got me thinking, is there a way to modify the characters' facial expressions somehow?
  • Cheats are cool, I can't think of much to add here apart from the obvious. Like instakill or 1-hit kills for easy brutalities, infinite krushing/fatal blows at anytime, infinite gauge and so on. Maybe some more unique cheats like the ones in ASIMK11.
  • Mouse control I cannot get working for the life of me. Tried a combination of settings, unplugging my controller etc, it just doesn't seem to work.
Most of the above were just suggestions btw, do whatever you think is feasible and keep up the good work!

*Also I found a semi workaround for the camera timeout that happens after a Fatality or Victory outro. Just set the speed modifier to 0, toggle it on and leave it on for the duration.

This way after a Fatality you get around minute or two to move the camera before the character models glitch out to idle stance or t-pose. Not a perfect solution but it's still something we can use for now.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Itsame wrote:Fully expecting someone to make a wide Shao walking meme now that we have this :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19Mdqqv63NI
Itsame wrote:
  • Mouse control I cannot get working for the life of me. Tried a combination of settings, unplugging my controller etc, it just doesn't seem to work.
Doesn't work with ASIMK11 installed and ImGuiShared.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Itsame
Mortal

Post by Itsame »

thethiny wrote:
Itsame wrote:Fully expecting someone to make a wide Shao walking meme now that we have this :P
This feature is turning out to be hilarious, some great meme generating potential we've got here :lol:
thethiny wrote:
Itsame wrote:
Yeah I took those out and tried again, still doesn't work. Something else I could be missing?
AkaD
Mortal

Post by AkaD »

Hi ermaccer!
Another cool idea for your mod came to mind today.

When doing combo that ends the round (before you see FINISH HIM / HER) there's this slowdown effect that makes ending that combo with brutality either super hard to do or impossible to do.

Would it be possible to remove that slowdown effect? Make it work like in MKX, so you could every time end combo with brutality if you want.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

AkaD wrote:Hi ermaccer!
Another cool idea for your mod came to mind today.

When doing combo that ends the round (before you see FINISH HIM / HER) there's this slowdown effect that makes ending that combo with brutality either super hard to do or impossible to do.

Would it be possible to remove that slowdown effect? Make it work like in MKX, so you could every time end combo with brutality if you want.
It is under consideration and will see what will happen :D

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
ermaccer
Mortal

Post by ermaccer »

Itsame wrote:
thethiny wrote:
This feature is turning out to be hilarious, some great meme generating potential we've got here :lol:
thethiny wrote:
Itsame wrote:
Yeah I took those out and tried again, still doesn't work. Something else I could be missing?
Try using mouse controls when game is in windowed mode.

Update!
- Added more cheats
- Infinite bars
- Kill P1/P2
- Easy KBs
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

ermaccer wrote: Update!
- Added more cheats
- Infinite bars
- Kill P1/P2
- Easy KBs
Great update, can't wait for other features!

Itsame
Mortal

Post by Itsame »

ermaccer wrote: Try using mouse controls when game is in windowed mode.

Update!
- Added more cheats
- Infinite bars
- Kill P1/P2
- Easy KBs
Weird, my game was in borderless by default probably due to autoconfig. I switched to windowed and mouse control works. Switched to fullscreen and then back to borderless and it still works so not sure what happened here.

As for the feature itself, can the drifting be removed? It works well with smoothness set to max but the camera still likes to wander off a bit.

New cheats work good. If you can get it working, infinite KB/FBs would be handy for the character tower requirements grind. Together with the gamespeed hack it should be a breeze. We still need a way to speed up the blood pints spilled requirement also.

Nice work as usual, wonder what's next in the pipeline :D
jbarrios1
Mortal

Post by jbarrios1 »

Is there a way to activate hide fight hud automatically to load up in every match so it doesn't have to be turned on every time? Is there a way to save settings In the ini or maybe in a future update? :)
SoHWarm
Mortal

Post by SoHWarm »

Another feature I think would be really cool is a taunt button. Something like in Killer Instinct instead of the character doing the stance flip, they do one of their end of round taunts.
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

ermaccer wrote:
Update!
- Added more cheats
- Infinite bars
- Kill P1/P2
- Easy KBs
i didn't see the option for easy KBs
pino90
Mortal

Post by pino90 »

Hi Ermaccer and Thiny

First of all, thank you so much for the mods, you guys made this game so much more enjoyable and I'm having a blast.

I have a quick question for you guys. Is it possible to enable a mod that disables the lightning effect that occurs when doing a brutality? Meaning, do you guys think if it is possible to keep the same lightning from the match into the brutality animations?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

pino90 wrote:Hi Ermaccer and Thiny

First of all, thank you so much for the mods, you guys made this game so much more enjoyable and I'm having a blast.

I have a quick question for you guys. Is it possible to enable a mod that disables the lightning effect that occurs when doing a brutality? Meaning, do you guys think if it is possible to keep the same lightning from the match into the brutality animations?
The lighting comes with the brutality. When I disabled it, the brutalities stopped working. They share the same in-game variable. Ermaccer can have a try if he feels like it as his ways are different than mine.

@Ermaccer
Brutality No Lighting Mod when?

LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

@Ermaccer - just seeing the cheats I was wondering if it's possible to add no meters for P1/P2? basically have the meters empty for either P1 or P2.

still can't find the option for easy KBs
Scorp-Sub
Apprentice

Post by Scorp-Sub »

Disable P1 & P2 (Players cant move) that would be cool with towers. Maybe thethiny could do it with his ASI? :D

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Gameplay Mods”