Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post subject: Re: MK11Hook
 Post Posted: Sun May 09, 2021 9:48 am 
Mortal

About that some 60fps stuff not working properly...
It's what I wrote about in 1a and 1b, but I guess we can't do anything about it.
It's so cool that you are back with modding MK11 @ermaccer :)
Great job with the update.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2021 1:47 pm 
Mortal

Hello @ermaccer :)

Here are some more suggestions for potential features in the future in MK11Hook:

1) Could you look at stages from older games projected in Retrocade? Could there be a way to swap them with different stages from the arcade games? Looks like they are taken directly from the original game roms with screen overlay put on top. Or maybe just add new classic stages and their music to the projector rotation? (like Warrior Shrine from MK1, Wasteland from MK2, Streets from MK3, Waterfront or Kahn's Fortress from UMK3 and so on).

2) Here's something interesting
https://youtu.be/UlJG5uIjLxw
Could it be possible to use towers of time consumables (assists) in offline play? For example, if you could select from your mod menu list up to 2 or 3 modifiers/assists before the fight and set them to the active status (selecting as active for first player, second player or for both)....it would work similarly to Kustom Kombat from MKX and would be very fun (something like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drHPWVCD63Q&t=69s).
Like now, you can swap characters and stages on the select screen before a fight using your mod. Imagine doing the same but with enabling different modifiers. It could also work in MK9 and MKX also, but it's not necessary in those games since they already have Test your Luck and other offline modes.

Implementing this feature in MK11 would make it much more fun.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:17 pm 
Mortal

AkaD wrote:
Hello @ermaccer :)

Here are some more suggestions for potential features in the future in MK11Hook:

1) Could you look at stages from older games projected in Retrocade? Could there be a way to swap them with different stages from the arcade games? Looks like they are taken directly from the original game roms with screen overlay put on top. Or maybe just add new classic stages and their music to the projector rotation? (like Warrior Shrine from MK1, Wasteland from MK2, Streets from MK3, Waterfront or Kahn's Fortress from UMK3 and so on).

2) Here's something interesting
https://youtu.be/UlJG5uIjLxw
Could it be possible to use towers of time consumables (assists) in offline play? For example, if you could select from your mod menu list up to 2 or 3 modifiers/assists before the fight and set them to the active status (selecting as active for first player, second player or for both)....it would work similarly to Kustom Kombat from MKX and would be very fun (something like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drHPWVCD63Q&t=69s).
Like now, you can swap characters and stages on the select screen before a fight using your mod. Imagine doing the same but with enabling different modifiers. It could also work in MK9 and MKX also, but it's not necessary in those games since they already have Test your Luck and other offline modes.

Implementing this feature in MK11 would make it much more fun.

1 is purely data files.
2 requires a way to load script and/or execute files somehow.

Update!
- Added an option to make all abilities 1 slot
It is a ini option, making this toggleable runtime would be messy.
- Menu key option in .ini actually works now

https://github.com/ermaccer/MK11Hook/releases/

Attachments:
File comment: 2 abilities that take 2 slots with one 1 slot
preview.jpg
preview.jpg [ 109.03 KiB | Viewed 538 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:51 am 
Mortal

Bro It Shows That It Can Be Only Used By Steam Executable And It Dosent Want DX12 Executable so bro please help me bro

Attachments:
File comment: please see this photo
Screenshot (71).png
Screenshot (71).png [ 95.3 KiB | Viewed 464 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:11 am 
Mortal

Is there any way to disable modifiers in MK11 Towers of Time? Modifiers disrupt the game experience. Could include this option in MK11Hook if possible

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:12 am 
Mortal

Nobrega wrote:
Is there any way to disable modifiers in MK11 Towers of Time? Modifiers disrupt the game experience. Could include this option in MK11Hook if possible

I dont think it is possible, you have to see what is been used and counter them with the opposite, so if there is totems, then you would need to use the konsumable to disbale totems ect.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:10 am 
Mortal

Update!
- Reset Speed/Scale modifier now calls the function too instead of just changing values
- Added an option to fully disable HUD
- Added an option to automatically disable FightHUD in game
- Added an option to freeze world
- Added an option to disable gear loadouts (visual)

https://github.com/ermaccer/MK11Hook/releases/

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:30 pm 
Mortal

Hi

I downloaded the updated files but whenever I click on the MK11 Hook tab (I have the MK Hook and ASIMK11 files) the game crashes. Is there something that I need to update?

Thanks!

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:36 am 
Mortal

You'll need to wait for thethiny to update ImGui layer, for now remove his stuff.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:49 am 
Mortal

Hi there , sorry to bother eveeryone , I am just wondering how do i use mk11hook to see the unreleased skins please from story mode ect? Thanks

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:35 am 
Mortal

snoopster777 wrote:
Hi there , sorry to bother eveeryone , I am just wondering how do i use mk11hook to see the unreleased skins please from story mode ect? Thanks

Same way as you play as NPCs, just scroll down the character modifier list to find unused characters.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:30 pm 
Mortal

ermaccer wrote:
snoopster777 wrote:

Same way as you play as NPCs, just scroll down the character modifier list to find unused characters.

Awesome thank you so much

Profile E-mail