MK11Hook

AkaD
Mortal

Re: MK11Hook

Post by AkaD »

About that some 60fps stuff not working properly...
It's what I wrote about in 1a and 1b, but I guess we can't do anything about it.
It's so cool that you are back with modding MK11 @ermaccer :)
Great job with the update.

AkaD
Mortal

Post by AkaD »

Hello @ermaccer :)

Here are some more suggestions for potential features in the future in MK11Hook:

1) Could you look at stages from older games projected in Retrocade? Could there be a way to swap them with different stages from the arcade games? Looks like they are taken directly from the original game roms with screen overlay put on top. Or maybe just add new classic stages and their music to the projector rotation? (like Warrior Shrine from MK1, Wasteland from MK2, Streets from MK3, Waterfront or Kahn's Fortress from UMK3 and so on).

2) Here's something interesting
https://youtu.be/UlJG5uIjLxw
Could it be possible to use towers of time consumables (assists) in offline play? For example, if you could select from your mod menu list up to 2 or 3 modifiers/assists before the fight and set them to the active status (selecting as active for first player, second player or for both)....it would work similarly to Kustom Kombat from MKX and would be very fun (something like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drHPWVCD63Q&t=69s).
Like now, you can swap characters and stages on the select screen before a fight using your mod. Imagine doing the same but with enabling different modifiers. It could also work in MK9 and MKX also, but it's not necessary in those games since they already have Test your Luck and other offline modes.

Implementing this feature in MK11 would make it much more fun.
ermaccer
Mortal

Post by ermaccer »

AkaD wrote:Hello @ermaccer :)

Here are some more suggestions for potential features in the future in MK11Hook:

1) Could you look at stages from older games projected in Retrocade? Could there be a way to swap them with different stages from the arcade games? Looks like they are taken directly from the original game roms with screen overlay put on top. Or maybe just add new classic stages and their music to the projector rotation? (like Warrior Shrine from MK1, Wasteland from MK2, Streets from MK3, Waterfront or Kahn's Fortress from UMK3 and so on).

2) Here's something interesting
https://youtu.be/UlJG5uIjLxw
Could it be possible to use towers of time consumables (assists) in offline play? For example, if you could select from your mod menu list up to 2 or 3 modifiers/assists before the fight and set them to the active status (selecting as active for first player, second player or for both)....it would work similarly to Kustom Kombat from MKX and would be very fun (something like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drHPWVCD63Q&t=69s).
Like now, you can swap characters and stages on the select screen before a fight using your mod. Imagine doing the same but with enabling different modifiers. It could also work in MK9 and MKX also, but it's not necessary in those games since they already have Test your Luck and other offline modes.

Implementing this feature in MK11 would make it much more fun.
1 is purely data files.
2 requires a way to load script and/or execute files somehow.

Update!
- Added an option to make all abilities 1 slot
It is a ini option, making this toggleable runtime would be messy.
- Menu key option in .ini actually works now

https://github.com/ermaccer/MK11Hook/releases/
Attachments
2 abilities that take 2 slots with one 1 slot
2 abilities that take 2 slots with one 1 slot
SUB-ZERO PC
Mortal

Post by SUB-ZERO PC »

Bro It Shows That It Can Be Only Used By Steam Executable And It Dosent Want DX12 Executable so bro please help me bro
Attachments
please see this photo
please see this photo
Nobrega
Mortal

Post by Nobrega »

Is there any way to disable modifiers in MK11 Towers of Time? Modifiers disrupt the game experience. Could include this option in MK11Hook if possible
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Nobrega wrote:Is there any way to disable modifiers in MK11 Towers of Time? Modifiers disrupt the game experience. Could include this option in MK11Hook if possible
I dont think it is possible, you have to see what is been used and counter them with the opposite, so if there is totems, then you would need to use the konsumable to disbale totems ect.
ermaccer
Mortal

Post by ermaccer »

Update!
- Reset Speed/Scale modifier now calls the function too instead of just changing values
- Added an option to fully disable HUD
- Added an option to automatically disable FightHUD in game
- Added an option to freeze world
- Added an option to disable gear loadouts (visual)

https://github.com/ermaccer/MK11Hook/releases/
pino90
Mortal

Post by pino90 »

Hi

I downloaded the updated files but whenever I click on the MK11 Hook tab (I have the MK Hook and ASIMK11 files) the game crashes. Is there something that I need to update?

Thanks!
ermaccer
Mortal

Post by ermaccer »

You'll need to wait for thethiny to update ImGui layer, for now remove his stuff.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Hi there , sorry to bother eveeryone , I am just wondering how do i use mk11hook to see the unreleased skins please from story mode ect? Thanks
ermaccer
Mortal

Post by ermaccer »

snoopster777 wrote:Hi there , sorry to bother eveeryone , I am just wondering how do i use mk11hook to see the unreleased skins please from story mode ect? Thanks
Same way as you play as NPCs, just scroll down the character modifier list to find unused characters.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

ermaccer wrote:
snoopster777 wrote:Hi there , sorry to bother eveeryone , I am just wondering how do i use mk11hook to see the unreleased skins please from story mode ect? Thanks
Same way as you play as NPCs, just scroll down the character modifier list to find unused characters.
Awesome thank you so much
Samir_Dark
Mortal
Side: Light
PSN: Pc Player
XBox Live: No

Post by Samir_Dark »

Ermaccer hi my game crashes when i click on your hook
AkaD
Mortal

Post by AkaD »

Hello @ermaccer

I had this idea for some time now, and I'm wondering if this is possible.

How about a new feature for MK11Hook - to include viewer mode for hitboxes (on-screen boxes that show where you can hit the opponent with your move) and hurtboxes (on-screen boxes that show where you can get hit by the opponent)?

That would be useful in learning how some moves break the game and can hit you in some weird situations like here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OCLaCJVgPI

The next step, would be to correct them and make sure that situations like above won't happen again.

Also... could it be possible to modify frames of the moves (start-up frames, active frames and recovery frames)?

Two months ago I've talked with futuretime23 (the author of Mortal Kombat Trilogy Edition - rebalance mod for MK9) that he would like to do some form of Community Edition of MK11 with new balance stuff, if the modification of the moves' properties, frames and inputs would be possible.
Last edited by AkaD on Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shumai
Mortal

Post by Shumai »

Hi I just want to say thanks for your awesome contribution to the MK modding community. Your Mk11 hook has improved the game immensely with every update and features that you're adding.

I would like to make some requests. Would you be able to implement an option to disable Fatal Blows so that AI/CPU opponents cannot use them. This feature is present in FLiNG's trainer, but I would love to have it as part of your MK11hook. Also, could the same be done for fatalities? An option to disable the AI/CPU from using Fatalities, Friendships, etc. Just to speed the game up.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Gameplay Mods”