MK11Hook

LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Re: MK11Hook

Post by LuckyDearly »

Scorp-Sub wrote:Disable P1 & P2 (Players cant move) that would be cool with towers. Maybe thethiny could do it with his ASI? :D
its somewhat possible but you'd have to swap moves with the character your playing as so the AI can't do anything.

Sepulchure24794
Mortal
XBox Live: Sepulchure24794

Post by Sepulchure24794 »

I assume this would be obvious but would Using Sektor, Cyraxx or Kronika in the Towers of time result in a ban
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Not as I know

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

it's been quiet as of late, hope Ermaccer is doing okay
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

He is well and fine, he moved on to other games for now.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Scorp-Sub
Apprentice

Post by Scorp-Sub »

thethiny wrote:He is well and fine, he moved on to other games for now.
Is he still trying to make a injustice 2 hook?
anything4tuna
Mortal

Post by anything4tuna »

I made an account just for wanting to say thankyou to ermaccer , it helps a lot in my pictures!
ppdemo
Mortal

Post by ppdemo »

can i get banned if i use this mod? I would just like to change the speed
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

ppdemo wrote:can i get banned if i use this mod? I would just like to change the speed
Nope. If you use it online the game ends instantly, but if you use it offline then it's safe.

ppdemo
Mortal

Post by ppdemo »

Thanks
Last edited by ppdemo on Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ppdemo
Mortal

Post by ppdemo »

thethiny wrote:
ppdemo wrote:can i get banned if i use this mod? I would just like to change the speed
Nope. If you use it online the game ends instantly, but if you use it offline then it's safe.

Thanks
AkaD
Mortal

Post by AkaD »

Hi @ermaccer! It's been a while since I've been here :) I'm interested in how the things are moving forward and also leave few suggestions for potential features of MK11Hook.

1) Could you look into 60 fps in-game mode? Looks like it doesn't work properly 100% of time.

1a) When selecting the stage game stutters and comes back to 30 fps until the real fight starts, you can see it for a few seconds on the preview background when selected characters fight before the proper battle (when the stage is loading). After that all works at 60 fps.

1b) Some animations like Jax's and Fujin's Friendships for example still run at 30 fps when the 60 fps option is set to on. Looks like only friendships are affected by this bug.

Maybe this could help you with that -> here's the link to previously working 60 fps unlocked that fixed 1a problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXo51gTGKDs
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5sywrek0q ... 2.zip/file

2) How's the progress on the changing of the abilities slots to 1 to allow more fun in customs? Can we change move inputs? Is it still in the plans for the future development?

3) How's the progress on removing the "Finish Him" slow motion to allow for more fluid ending combos into brutalities like in MKXL?

Cheers, take care and till next time.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

AkaD wrote: 1) Could you look into 60 fps in-game mode? Looks like it doesn't work properly 100% of time.

1a) When selecting the stage game stutters and comes back to 30 fps until the real fight starts, you can see it for a few seconds on the preview background when selected characters fight before the proper battle (when the stage is loading). After that all works at 60 fps.

1b) Some animations like Jax's and Fujin's Friendships for example still run at 30 fps when the 60 fps option is set to on. Looks like only friendships are affected by this bug.
For 1a) That's game design so that it gives more PC Power to load the game rather than render useless fights at 60FPS.
For 1b) They are recorded in 30 FPS, we checked. It's not a bug in the code, it's lack of animation. For example, try Scorpion's intro where he's in flames, and use the Slow Motion modifier with MK11Hook, you will see that it is not Smooth.

ermaccer
Mortal

Post by ermaccer »

AkaD wrote:Hi @ermaccer! It's been a while since I've been here :) I'm interested in how the things are moving forward and also leave few suggestions for potential features of MK11Hook.

1) Could you look into 60 fps in-game mode? Looks like it doesn't work properly 100% of time.

Maybe this could help you with that -> here's the link to previously working 60 fps unlocked that fixed 1a problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXo51gTGKDs
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5sywrek0q ... 2.zip/file

2) How's the progress on the changing of the abilities slots to 1 to allow more fun in customs? Can we change move inputs? Is it still in the plans for the future development?

3) How's the progress on removing the "Finish Him" slow motion to allow for more fluid ending combos into brutalities like in MKXL?

Cheers, take care and till next time.
1) Where it doesnt work?

2) I believe that will require .MKO editing - and there's no documentation nor research done on it yet.

3) I don't think there's just slowmotion involved which stops combos/brutalities.

Update!

-Added an option to make character modifier work at fight start - just like in MKXHook. Doesn't work with intros though.
-Added a lot of unused & story character IDs
-New cheat: 1 Health
ermaccer
Mortal

Post by ermaccer »

Update!
-Added Krypt Modifier tab which allows to change Krypt character model
-Added Stage Modifier tab which allows to force another stage to load
-Added notification system, it currently displays information if MK11Hook is installed
and shows error if you try to swap DLC chars on select screen
Attachments
mileenakrypt.jpg
20210508103627_1.jpg

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Gameplay Mods”