How to unlock all DLC for free - Anti Ban!

imtheone
Mortal
Side: Darkness

How to unlock all DLC for free - Anti Ban!

Post by imtheone »

Hi I will tell you how to get any DLC free. Open the coalesced.ini frolder inside config folder. You need to use AES tool to get it! You can download her. Extract the aes tool you just got and make a folder inside called Original and put coalesed ini inside it! Then open EXTRACT and it will make folder for you (extract). Open Extract > ConfigDir > MK11Game. Search for the character you want. I want to unlock Mileena! so open MK11Game and search for mID=CHAR_Mileena. In the flags put kCIF_IsUnlocked. Now save the file and open REPACK! It will make folder output inside is new coalesed. Put the coalesced in your config folder but make backup first coalesced! Now open game! It should crash because the files changed! You can use the asi by thetiny to make it not crash but make sure you update the setting of asi! Now you can play any character you unlock! If you want rain choose CHAR_Rain instead of mileena and you can play rain ! You can play shao kahn and also frost without playing story if you want and tutorial.

This is link to picture how to do step by step https://imgur.com/a/blXzwBu

alucatbelmont
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: How to unlock all DLC for free - Anti Ban!

Post by alucatbelmont »

Thanks for that!

Edit:There's a way to unlock other DLC content besides characters with this method? I searched for a way to unlock Aftermath but didn't find anything.
Last edited by alucatbelmont on Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dargo
Mortal

Post by Dargo »

This method is an unnecessarily complicated homemade DYI. Just use cream and only add the line ultimate add-on. Way easier and it unlocks everything, guaranteed no bans, as confirmed already on rin
Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

Dargo wrote:This method is an unnecessarily complicated homemade DYI. Just use cream and only add the line ultimate add-on. Way easier and it unlocks everything, guaranteed no bans, as confirmed already on rin
Thank you.
Last edited by Newb on Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yayama
Mortal

Post by Yayama »

Thank you very much. I live in Ukraine and can't buy KP 2, but thanks to you I can play for 2 favorite MK characters again (Mileena and Rain). Thank you very much for this post.
SUB-ZERO PC
Mortal

Post by SUB-ZERO PC »

BRO PLEASE DO A VIDEO ON IT PLEASE IF ANYONE ALREADY DID IT PLEASE GIVE ME THE VIDEO LINK
NiteKrow
Mortal

Post by NiteKrow »

Hello! I wanted to say how grateful I am for this unlock tutorial, it works perfectly!

I have one question: How can we unlock the skin packs like the MK Movie ones or the Halloween Masquerade pack?

Thank you again for the mod!
AbunaiShi
Mortal

Post by AbunaiShi »

Can anyone enlighten me please, I'm following every step but I always get an error while extracting (Extract.bat) always get the error extracting Extract\Coalesced.ini
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

AbunaiShi wrote:Can anyone enlighten me please, I'm following every step but I always get an error while extracting (Extract.bat) always get the error extracting Extract\Coalesced.ini
When you run the extract.bat what do you enter?
You should only enter ini and press enter
Yayama
Mortal

Post by Yayama »

AbunaiShi wrote:Can anyone enlighten me please, I'm following every step but I always get an error while extracting (Extract.bat) always get the error extracting Extract\Coalesced.ini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaIRWAcxP5Q

dfplayer from the video - https://github.com/AltimorTASDK/dfpslayer/releases
AbunaiShi
Mortal

Post by AbunaiShi »

Yayama wrote:

dfplayer from the video - https://github.com/AltimorTASDK/dfpslayer/releases
Thank you so much, I finally managed to make it work following the video, you're a saint!
Nobrega
Mortal

Post by Nobrega »

It didn't work for me. I tried to enable Shao Kahn by changing it to "kCIF_IsUnlocked" and it still appears locked in game
Nobrega
Mortal

Post by Nobrega »

Nobrega wrote:It didn't work for me. I tried to enable Shao Kahn by changing it to "kCIF_IsUnlocked" and it still appears locked in game
I found the error. the ASI MK11 iModLoader value was wrong.
Now it worked, ShaoKahn is unlocked. Thanks!
SUB-ZERO PC
Mortal

Post by SUB-ZERO PC »

i cant play games with this method i select the character and while selecting the stage it crashes i already installed asimk11 and changed it values any help ?
Nobrega
Mortal

Post by Nobrega »

SUB-ZERO PC wrote:i cant play games with this method i select the character and while selecting the stage it crashes i already installed asimk11 and changed it values any help ?
My tip is, go back to the original files and see if the game works normally then redo the whole process step by step. Sometimes trying to find the error is difficult when you are not used to handling these files, so repeating the process will help you memorize the way to do it and find the previous error.

Make a checklist.

-Download MKX Coalesced Extract & Repack and extract it into a folder of your choice;

-Download DFPSlayer and place it in the same folder you extracted the MKX Coalesced Extract & Repack;

-Copy Coalesced.ini from the Config folder of the game's root directory and paste into the same folder you extracted the MKX Coalesced Extract & Repack files, extract the Coalesced and make the changes you need to the file and then repack the ini;

-After the repack the Coalesced changed will be in the Output folder;

*Always use ini type when extracting and repacking;
*I did a search and found more than one line to change mID=CHAR_ to kCIF_IsUnlocked. Search with your preferred text editor. I compared it with the lines of the characters already unlocked.

The video tutorial below shows this entire process:

-Download the last ASI MK11 and change the addresses in the [Addresses] section of the ini to the values ​​of the last update. Currently, these values ​​are:

27/Jan/2021
Code:
[Addresses]
iCVD1 = 1AD092B
iCVD2 = 1A7BC95
iModLoader = 1424A43E0
iCamOffset = 6BC

-Copy the ASI files into the MortalKombat11/Binares/Retail folder, go back to the game's root folder and create a folder called MKSwap. Create another folder, inside MKSwap, called Config and copy the changed Coalesced.ini to this directory.

I hope it helps

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”