How to unlock all DLC for free - Anti Ban!

Yayama
Mortal

Re: How to unlock all DLC for free - Anti Ban!

Post by Yayama »

AbunaiShi wrote:
Yayama wrote:
AbunaiShi wrote:Can anyone enlighten me please, I'm following every step but I always get an error while extracting (Extract.bat) always get the error extracting Extract\Coalesced.ini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaIRWAcxP5Q

dfplayer from the video - https://github.com/AltimorTASDK/dfpslayer/releases
Thank you so much, I finally managed to make it work following the video, you're a saint!
Thank the author for that - thethiny
Channel on youtube thethiny - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf2NaT ... vjbUqVQL3Q

SUB-ZERO PC
Mortal

Post by SUB-ZERO PC »

Nobrega wrote:
SUB-ZERO PC wrote:i cant play games with this method i select the character and while selecting the stage it crashes i already installed asimk11 and changed it values any help ?
My tip is, go back to the original files and see if the game works normally then redo the whole process step by step. Sometimes trying to find the error is difficult when you are not used to handling these files, so repeating the process will help you memorize the way to do it and find the previous error.

Make a checklist.

-Download MKX Coalesced Extract & Repack and extract it into a folder of your choice;

-Download DFPSlayer and place it in the same folder you extracted the MKX Coalesced Extract & Repack;

-Copy Coalesced.ini from the Config folder of the game's root directory and paste into the same folder you extracted the MKX Coalesced Extract & Repack files, extract the Coalesced and make the changes you need to the file and then repack the ini;

-After the repack the Coalesced changed will be in the Output folder;

*Always use ini type when extracting and repacking;
*I did a search and found more than one line to change mID=CHAR_ to kCIF_IsUnlocked. Search with your preferred text editor. I compared it with the lines of the characters already unlocked.

The video tutorial below shows this entire process:

-Download the last ASI MK11 and change the addresses in the [Addresses] section of the ini to the values ​​of the last update. Currently, these values ​​are:

27/Jan/2021
Code:
[Addresses]
iCVD1 = 1AD092B
iCVD2 = 1A7BC95
iModLoader = 1424A43E0
iCamOffset = 6BC

-Copy the ASI files into the MortalKombat11/Binares/Retail folder, go back to the game's root folder and create a folder called MKSwap. Create another folder, inside MKSwap, called Config and copy the changed Coalesced.ini to this directory.

I hope it helps

Thanks Bro but i did the all things except last mkswap folder thing
Nobrega
Mortal

Post by Nobrega »

SUB-ZERO PC wrote:
Nobrega wrote:
SUB-ZERO PC wrote:i cant play games with this method i select the character and while selecting the stage it crashes i already installed asimk11 and changed it values any help ?
My tip is, go back to the original files and see if the game works normally then redo the whole process step by step. Sometimes trying to find the error is difficult when you are not used to handling these files, so repeating the process will help you memorize the way to do it and find the previous error.

Make a checklist.

-Download MKX Coalesced Extract & Repack and extract it into a folder of your choice;

-Download DFPSlayer and place it in the same folder you extracted the MKX Coalesced Extract & Repack;

-Copy Coalesced.ini from the Config folder of the game's root directory and paste into the same folder you extracted the MKX Coalesced Extract & Repack files, extract the Coalesced and make the changes you need to the file and then repack the ini;

-After the repack the Coalesced changed will be in the Output folder;

*Always use ini type when extracting and repacking;
*I did a search and found more than one line to change mID=CHAR_ to kCIF_IsUnlocked. Search with your preferred text editor. I compared it with the lines of the characters already unlocked.

The video tutorial below shows this entire process:

-Download the last ASI MK11 and change the addresses in the [Addresses] section of the ini to the values ​​of the last update. Currently, these values ​​are:

27/Jan/2021
Code:
[Addresses]
iCVD1 = 1AD092B
iCVD2 = 1A7BC95
iModLoader = 1424A43E0
iCamOffset = 6BC

-Copy the ASI files into the MortalKombat11/Binares/Retail folder, go back to the game's root folder and create a folder called MKSwap. Create another folder, inside MKSwap, called Config and copy the changed Coalesced.ini to this directory.

I hope it helps

Thanks Bro but i did the all things except last mkswap folder thing

If you replace the original coalesced file, the game will not load. Create the MKSwap/Config folder and paste the modified file into it, and keep the original in the source folder.
Randkami
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Randkami »

imtheone wrote:Hi I will tell you how to get any DLC free. Open the coalesced.ini frolder inside config folder. You need to use AES tool to get it! You can download her. Extract the aes tool you just got and make a folder inside called Original and put coalesed ini inside it! Then open EXTRACT and it will make folder for you (extract). Open Extract > ConfigDir > MK11Game. Search for the character you want. I want to unlock Mileena! so open MK11Game and search for mID=CHAR_Mileena. In the flags put kCIF_IsUnlocked. Now save the file and open REPACK! It will make folder output inside is new coalesed. Put the coalesced in your config folder but make backup first coalesced! Now open game! It should crash because the files changed! You can use the asi by thetiny to make it not crash but make sure you update the setting of asi! Now you can play any character you unlock! If you want rain choose CHAR_Rain instead of mileena and you can play rain ! You can play shao kahn and also frost without playing story if you want and tutorial.

This is link to picture how to do step by step https://imgur.com/a/blXzwBu
Any chance this can be used to unlock Aftermath?
Nobrega
Mortal

Post by Nobrega »

Randkami wrote:
imtheone wrote:Hi I will tell you how to get any DLC free. Open the coalesced.ini frolder inside config folder. You need to use AES tool to get it! You can download her. Extract the aes tool you just got and make a folder inside called Original and put coalesed ini inside it! Then open EXTRACT and it will make folder for you (extract). Open Extract > ConfigDir > MK11Game. Search for the character you want. I want to unlock Mileena! so open MK11Game and search for mID=CHAR_Mileena. In the flags put kCIF_IsUnlocked. Now save the file and open REPACK! It will make folder output inside is new coalesed. Put the coalesced in your config folder but make backup first coalesced! Now open game! It should crash because the files changed! You can use the asi by thetiny to make it not crash but make sure you update the setting of asi! Now you can play any character you unlock! If you want rain choose CHAR_Rain instead of mileena and you can play rain ! You can play shao kahn and also frost without playing story if you want and tutorial.

It will unlock all characters you do the procedure.
Try to unlock only one, when you can do the same thing for the others you want to unlock.
AbunaiShi
Mortal

Post by AbunaiShi »

Randkami wrote:

I'm unsure if you can use it to unlock the DLC itself, but I used it to unlock all DLC chars.
Shumai
Mortal

Post by Shumai »

I thought using cream api to unlock DLC already got patched and you will get banned for using it? Does cream api now work again?
AbunaiShi
Mortal

Post by AbunaiShi »

Shumai wrote:I thought using cream api to unlock DLC already got patched and you will get banned for using it? Does cream api now work again?
I'm almost certain cream API does not work anymore.
arphology
Mortal

Post by arphology »

Can i play online and ranked matchs?
i just try play and i have disconnect.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

arphology wrote:Can i play online and ranked matchs?
you can't play using the DLC

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
arphology
Mortal

Post by arphology »

ah ok thanks :\
Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

If you do what Dargo said in the 3rd post, you can. Everyone seems to be blind, or ignoring what he said.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Newb wrote:If you do what Dargo said in the 3rd post, you can. Everyone seems to be blind, or ignoring what he said.
:lol: :lol:

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Newb wrote:
If you do what Dargo said in the 3rd post, you can. Everyone seems to be blind, or ignoring what he said.
Lol does that mean I have an excuse , cause I cant see what is there :D
On a serious note , I cant see the site, I have software that reads whats on the page to me
Cris0013
Mortal

Post by Cris0013 »

Sorry for the inconvenience, someone knows how I can download or get the Kombat Pack 2 DLC that includes (Rambo, Mileena and rain).

I would thank you a lot.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”