Cyber-Spawn Texture mod and Custom Blood Color (WIP)

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: Cyber-Spawn Texture mod and Custom Blood Color (WIP)

Post by thethiny »

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Deleted User 1104

Post by Deleted User 1104 »

Cool, texture editing is pretty much figured out and I'll be able to make a guide on it soon, users can easily distribute their own textures and dump them directly from the game for editing. All thats left is finding a good method for injecting custom precompiled shaders into the game, I'll test it in the next few days. Thanks for all the help @TheThiny.
Scorp-Sub
Apprentice

Post by Scorp-Sub »

Overkill wrote:I see people are interested in a guide for the texture mods, so I'll be posting one in the next week or so.
Will you be making a guide on how to change the blood color?
Deleted User 1104

Scorp-Sub wrote: Will you be making a guide on how to change the blood color?
Once I find a stable way to do it yes.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Overkill wrote:Cool, texture editing is pretty much figured out and I'll be able to make a guide on it soon, users can easily distribute their own textures and dump them directly from the game for editing. All thats left is finding a good method for injecting custom precompiled shaders into the game, I'll test it in the next few days. Thanks for all the help @TheThiny.
Amazing. Use Reshader for that, or create your own ASI. If you got discord then you can hit me up and we can chat about it, #thethiny9580.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Deleted User 1104

Been busy the past few days, I'm still planning on releasing the texture modding guide by the end of this week.
thethiny wrote: Amazing. Use Reshader for that, or create your own ASI. If you got discord then you can hit me up and we can chat about it, #thethiny9580.
Sure dude, I'll hit you up tmr if you got some time.
prinnygod
Mortal

Post by prinnygod »

Oh heck, awesome. Does this mean we can get a model swap of Shang-tsung with a klassic ninja modelto make kind of ghetto Chameleon? along with a custom texture for that?
Deleted User 1104

prinnygod wrote:Oh heck, awesome. Does this mean we can get a model swap of Shang-tsung with a klassic ninja modelto make kind of ghetto Chameleon? along with a custom texture for that?
If I could get one of the ninjas to replace Shang Tsung, which I'm pretty sure is possible, its perfectly doable. I have to further test with the files and better understand how they work, but I'm pretty sure this kind of model swap is possible in cheat engine.

And a custom texture for that wouldn't be a problem.
Scorp-Sub
Apprentice

Post by Scorp-Sub »

I was wondering if we can get an update on guides progress? :D
Deleted User 1104

Scorp-Sub wrote:I was wondering if we can get an update on guides progress? :D
Sorry for the delay, will release it tomorrow, have been busy with school this past week. I'll also release the shader guide afterwards since I found a pretty good way of doing it with 3d migoto.
Scorp-Sub
Apprentice

Post by Scorp-Sub »

Overkill wrote:
Scorp-Sub wrote:I was wondering if we can get an update on guides progress? :D
Sorry for the delay, will release it tomorrow, have been busy with school this past week. I'll also release the shader guide afterwards since I found a pretty good way of doing it with 3d migoto.
Awesome cant wait to try it out! :D
Deleted User 1104

Scorp-Sub wrote: Awesome cant wait to try it out! :D
I've just posted the texture injection tutorial over on this thread, which is where all my future tutorials will be posted. Hopefully its not too long, I tried to go into as much detail as I could.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”