MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

atributes16
Warrior

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by atributes16 »

thethiny wrote:Status Update:
Added "Others' Mods" section to include MK11Hook by Ermaccer. I didn't update my ASIMK11 hook yet because I was working on comaptibility with Ermaccer. Now that it's done, I will add Intro Swap mod, fix cheats, fix some bugs, then update ASIMK11.
When will You finish all Sections of ASI MK11? Because I don't see any news for updating MK11 with new DLCs (maybe only some things in game working like Patches).
How it looks in elder MKX Hook?
Last edited by atributes16 on Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

Added "Others' Mods" section to include MK11Hook by Ermaccer. I didn't update my ASIMK11 hook yet because I was working on comaptibility with Ermaccer. Now that it's done, I will add Intro Swap mod, fix cheats, fix some bugs, then update ASIMK11.
ah cool. oh thiny I dunno if you saw my idea or not about a disable AI cheat but think that could be possible to do as a cheat?
Itsame
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Itsame »

Great, looking forward to seeing what's changed :P Are the rest of the swaps coming next? i.e. outros, moves and finishers?
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

atributes16 wrote:When will You finish all Sections of ASI MK11? Because I don't see any news for updating MK11 with new DLCs (maybe only some things in game working like Patches).
What sections do you mean?
LuckyDearly wrote:ah cool. oh thiny I dunno if you saw my idea or not about a disable AI cheat but think that could be possible to do as a cheat?
Can you type it again? I don't remember.
Itsame wrote:Great, looking forward to seeing what's changed :P Are the rest of the swaps coming next? i.e. outros, moves and finishers?
Intro swap are coming in the update for ASIMK11. Outro/Moves/Finisher swaps are already possible now using The Mod Loader method. If you don't wanna use mod loader then I didn't consider making a section for them only.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

thethiny wrote:
atributes16 wrote:When will You finish all Sections of ASI MK11? Because I don't see any news for updating MK11 with new DLCs (maybe only some things in game working like Patches).
What sections do you mean?
LuckyDearly wrote:ah cool. oh thiny I dunno if you saw my idea or not about a disable AI cheat but think that could be possible to do as a cheat?
Itsame wrote:Great, looking forward to seeing what's changed :P Are the rest of the swaps coming next? i.e. outros, moves and finishers?
Intro swap are coming in the update for ASIMK11. Outro/Moves/Finisher swaps are already possible now using The Mod Loader method. If you don't wanna use mod loader then I didn't consider making a section for them only.
All sections at beginning of this thread.
I mean all parts of ASI MK11
karto
Mortal

Post by karto »

Are Kronikas Vaults reset time server based?
Or is it possible to hack them in like the meteor towers?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

atributes16 wrote:All sections at beginning of this thread.
I mean all parts of ASI MK11
These are not all parts of ASI, only one of them is ASI, the others are different mods.
karto wrote:Are Kronikas Vaults reset time server based?
Or is it possible to hack them in like the meteor towers?
They're server based.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
hyalp
Mortal

Post by hyalp »

thethiny wrote:
Street wrote:Sorry for asking it here, but is there a way to cheat koins, souls, hearts ?
Yes, spawn the meteor tower, then do cheat engine scan on the amount of money you're paying. So if tower asks for 250000 koins, select 500 but don't pay, scan in cheat engine for 500, then change it to 1000 untiil you find the value. Change the value to a negative number then pay the tower, you will get money instead of spending it.
Street wrote:I had 5 adresses and I've changed them all. Hope I didn't messed anything.
Thanks again. Have a nice day !
i have try this and also find 5 value. is safe to change all 5 value ?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

hyalp wrote:
thethiny wrote:
Street wrote:Sorry for asking it here, but is there a way to cheat koins, souls, hearts ?
Yes, spawn the meteor tower, then do cheat engine scan on the amount of money you're paying. So if tower asks for 250000 koins, select 500 but don't pay, scan in cheat engine for 500, then change it to 1000 untiil you find the value. Change the value to a negative number then pay the tower, you will get money instead of spending it.
Street wrote:I had 5 adresses and I've changed them all. Hope I didn't messed anything.
Thanks again. Have a nice day !
i have try this and also find 5 value. is safe to change all 5 value ?

Change them 1 by 1 until ONLY 1 WORKS. If you change all 5 it's unsafe.

atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

So forgive my naming. I mean all mods in this thread. How it looks to updates in MK11 & MKX?
gideonidoru
Mortal

Post by gideonidoru »

What happens to all the skins/etc when the servers eventually go offline?
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Whatbis unlocked should be still unlocked. It is not like in creamapi like with dlc skins
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

thethiny wrote:
sure. my idea was if it were possible to do a cheat that can disable the AI during a match in single player mode (klassic towers. ToT, etc..)
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

atributes16 wrote:So forgive my naming. I mean all mods in this thread. How it looks to updates in MK11 & MKX?
I am sorry but I don't understand what you are saying. If you are russian then please type it in Russian and hopefully someone else can translate it for me. I am sorry.
gideonidoru wrote:What happens to all the skins/etc when the servers eventually go offline?
Before servers go offline (for good), they will issue a patch to unlock all online items into an offline save. Whenever we go offline in steam the save remains, so it should be possible.
LuckyDearly wrote:sure. my idea was if it were possible to do a cheat that can disable the AI during a match in single player mode (klassic towers. ToT, etc..)
You mean have the AI do nothing? You can do that if you swap ALL MKOs to your MKO. Example, swap all CHAR_blabla.mko with CHAR_Subzero.mko then play a tower as Subzero, this way the AI will not be able to play :D

LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

thethiny wrote:
LuckyDearly wrote:sure. my idea was if it were possible to do a cheat that can disable the AI during a match in single player mode (klassic towers. ToT, etc..)
You mean have the AI do nothing? You can do that if you swap ALL MKOs to your MKO. Example, swap all CHAR_blabla.mko with CHAR_Subzero.mko then play a tower as Subzero, this way the AI will not be able to play :D
ah I did not know it was possible. how do i pull that swap off?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”