MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by thethiny »

dcrepaldi wrote:I was able to do that after creating a new admin account on my PC, for some reason, in my main account, cmd wasn't running.
The TimeKrystals tower is amazing!
But i kept the original coalesced, to restore if necessary, thank you thethiny! :D
Always keep the origianl in Config file, and put the modded one in MKSwap/Config. This way you never need a backup cuz you never touch the original. I do this with all of my files, that's why I created the MKSwap folder concept.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

thethiny wrote:
dcrepaldi wrote:I was able to do that after creating a new admin account on my PC, for some reason, in my main account, cmd wasn't running.
But i kept the original coalesced, to restore if necessary, thank you thethiny! :D
Always keep the origianl in Config file, and put the modded one in MKSwap/Config. This way you never need a backup cuz you never touch the original. I do this with all of my files, that's why I created the MKSwap folder concept.
Agree with you @thethiny , I have got a back mk 11 game folder for that exact reason , if there is a probelm just copy and replace problematic file and can go back
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

thethiny wrote:
How would i proceed to swap the coalesced (from original to TimeKrystals modded) using the MKSwap? - I tried creating the folder MKSwap at the right place, the same folder where Assets and MKscripts are and, inside that folder, i placed the Config folder, with those 3 files but the coalesced moded is there, the original coalesced remains at its place. I ran the game, did the Meteor Cheat and it didn't summon the TimeKrystals tower but a standard Meteor Tower.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

dcrepaldi wrote:
thethiny wrote:
How would i proceed to swap the coalesced (from original to TimeKrystals modded) using the MKSwap? - I tried creating the folder MKSwap at the right place, the same folder where Assets and MKscripts are and, inside that folder, i placed the Config folder, with those 3 files but the coalesced moded is there, the original coalesced remains at its place. I ran the game, did the Meteor Cheat and it didn't summon the TimeKrystals tower but a standard Meteor Tower.
In you msummonportals section , how many towers do you have in there ? If you have more than one you will need to summon the tower multiple times to get the tower you want
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

Only one, i changed all those command lines to TimeKrystals, then only such tower is summoned through meteor cheat.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

dcrepaldi wrote: How would i proceed to swap the coalesced (from original to TimeKrystals modded) using the MKSwap? - I tried creating the folder MKSwap at the right place, the same folder where Assets and MKscripts are and, inside that folder, i placed the Config folder, with those 3 files but the coalesced moded is there, the original coalesced remains at its place. I ran the game, did the Meteor Cheat and it didn't summon the TimeKrystals tower but a standard Meteor Tower.
Make sure you updated your ASIMK11 addresses. And the black window should say so

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

thethiny wrote:
dcrepaldi wrote: How would i proceed to swap the coalesced (from original to TimeKrystals modded) using the MKSwap? - I tried creating the folder MKSwap at the right place, the same folder where Assets and MKscripts are and, inside that folder, i placed the Config folder, with those 3 files but the coalesced moded is there, the original coalesced remains at its place. I ran the game, did the Meteor Cheat and it didn't summon the TimeKrystals tower but a standard Meteor Tower.
Make sure you updated your ASIMK11 addresses. And the black window should say so
yup, the imodloadder address was outdated, I updated it and now is fully operational.
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

Are there another tower giving lucky keys that i can mod to be summoned through Meteor Tower cheat, after editing msummonablePortals in Coalesced.ini beyond of Time Krystals tower? - If it does, can you give its name or command line for Coalesced?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

dcrepaldi wrote:Are there another tower giving lucky keys that i can mod to be summoned through Meteor Tower cheat, after editing msummonablePortals in Coalesced.ini beyond of Time Krystals tower? - If it does, can you give its name or command line for Coalesced?

You can summon the Test You Luck Tower by using the following
msummonablePortals=PremiumKey
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

snoopster777 wrote:
dcrepaldi wrote:Are there another tower giving lucky keys that i can mod to be summoned through Meteor Tower cheat, after editing msummonablePortals in Coalesced.ini beyond of Time Krystals tower? - If it does, can you give its name or command line for Coalesced?

You can summon the Test You Luck Tower by using the following
msummonablePortals=PremiumKey
Thank you so much for that! No more grind collecting those damn lucky keys. Although i must use the Kollector's tower key as i can't re-summon the Test Your Luck tower through the cheat, i must summon another tower then use the cheat again. As i earn 5 keys each time i beat Kollector, it's not that problem.
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

@thethiny - I was checking out ermaccer's MK11 Hook and I noticed there's a cheat for easy KBs but when looking at the cheat menu in game I don't see it as an option.
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

I also. And it's not working in every MK_Hook. 10 & 11. F1 button doesn't work in ermaccer's Hooks
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

LuckyDearly wrote:@thethiny - I was checking out ermaccer's MK11 Hook and I noticed there's a cheat for easy KBs but when looking at the cheat menu in game I don't see it as an option.
atributes16 wrote:I also. And it's not working in every MK_Hook. 10 & 11. F1 button doesn't work in ermaccer's Hooks
MK11Hook and ASIMK11 are two different things. If it's not working then you should ask Ermaccer cuz I'm unsure how his cheats work. For me, Easy KBs will come in a future update.

atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Thiny! Could you explain what is changing models.
1 model for example 1 character - >2 model?

And for 2 players? Is it NPC mod or charactersmodels behaviour?
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

thethiny wrote:
LuckyDearly wrote:@thethiny - I was checking out ermaccer's MK11 Hook and I noticed there's a cheat for easy KBs but when looking at the cheat menu in game I don't see it as an option.
atributes16 wrote:I also. And it's not working in every MK_Hook. 10 & 11. F1 button doesn't work in ermaccer's Hooks
MK11Hook and ASIMK11 are two different things. If it's not working then you should ask Ermaccer cuz I'm unsure how his cheats work. For me, Easy KBs will come in a future update.
I left Ermaccer a message but got no response

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”