MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post Reply
User avatar
snoopster777
Apprentice
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:29 am

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by snoopster777 »

deptrai154 wrote:Guys i got a question. Is there any mod or script that keep character's headgear on during fatalities? Like when johnny performs his fatalities, all of his victim's headgear just disappear.

I honestly dont know of one


User avatar
snoopster777
Apprentice
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:29 am

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by snoopster777 »

ppdemo wrote:Thanks snoopster777 and thethiny for your answers!
Always a pleasure to help :) Sorry about getting the second question wrong, I am just super cautious
User avatar
thethiny
Immortal
Posts: 1804
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:08 pm
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
Location: Earthrealm
Contact:

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by thethiny »

If there is any mod to do anything in this game it will be ASIMK11 or MK11Hook. Other than that there aren't any mods of any game outside of this forum.
Image

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.


DO NOT PM ME IF YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO PUT BASIC EFFORT! PMS LIKE "HOW DO I OPEN MK FOLDER?" WILL BE IGNORED AND SENT TO BLOCK LIST!
User avatar
Nobrega
Mortal
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:16 pm

Re: Coalesced Mods

Post by Nobrega »

thethiny wrote:
Coalesced Mods


In this section I will be covering the mods that you can do using the Coalesced.ini file.

What is the Coalesced.ini file?
All MK games since MK1 use 3 files: TOC, Ini, ENG. These 3 files contain the list of files, the game configuration, and the translations. The TOC file is x64TOC in MK9 and MKX, but it is ContentValidationData.txt in MK11. It contains the list of files in the game as well Hashes for ...

<Not Yet finished>

Can I choose the character with a specific skin? I can change the character but it always comes with the default skin
User avatar
thethiny
Immortal
Posts: 1804
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:08 pm
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
Location: Earthrealm
Contact:

Re: Coalesced Mods

Post by thethiny »

Nobrega wrote:
thethiny wrote:
Coalesced Mods


In this section I will be covering the mods that you can do using the Coalesced.ini file.

What is the Coalesced.ini file?
All MK games since MK1 use 3 files: TOC, Ini, ENG. These 3 files contain the list of files, the game configuration, and the translations. The TOC file is x64TOC in MK9 and MKX, but it is ContentValidationData.txt in MK11. It contains the list of files in the game as well Hashes for ...

<Not Yet finished>

Can I choose the character with a specific skin? I can change the character but it always comes with the default skin
You can with MK11Hook by ermaccer.
Image

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.


DO NOT PM ME IF YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO PUT BASIC EFFORT! PMS LIKE "HOW DO I OPEN MK FOLDER?" WILL BE IGNORED AND SENT TO BLOCK LIST!
User avatar
Nobrega
Mortal
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:16 pm

Re: Coalesced Mods

Post by Nobrega »

thethiny wrote:
Nobrega wrote:
thethiny wrote:
Coalesced Mods


In this section I will be covering the mods that you can do using the Coalesced.ini file.

What is the Coalesced.ini file?
All MK games since MK1 use 3 files: TOC, Ini, ENG. These 3 files contain the list of files, the game configuration, and the translations. The TOC file is x64TOC in MK9 and MKX, but it is ContentValidationData.txt in MK11. It contains the list of files in the game as well Hashes for ...

<Not Yet finished>

Can I choose the character with a specific skin? I can change the character but it always comes with the default skin
You can with MK11Hook by ermaccer.
I think I have not correctly explained doubts.

"Now this will give me Subzero as Scorpion, but using Subzero Colors (Blue Scorpion). If I want Scorpion colors, I would change mCharacterAssetPath to mCharacterAssetPath = Disk.Characters.CHAR.SCO.SCO_ASSET.SCO_CharacterAsset,..."

I did the procedure and the Geras now has Rain skin. This is working.
But the Rain that appears is with the default skin. I wanted to put the classic skin to make a "GerasTremorKlassic".
User avatar
MarioSonicU
Mortal
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:24 pm

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by MarioSonicU »

So I was using the Fitgirl crack with ASIMK11 (that has the pre-Ultimate version from September 2020), and when I open the exe, it opens the console, but then it closes, and doesn't start up the game. Why does this happen? I really wanted to use the camera mod.
User avatar
Darkseid
Mortal
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:38 pm
Side: Darkness

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by Darkseid »

MarioSonicU wrote:So I was using the Fitgirl crack with ASIMK11 (that has the pre-Ultimate version from September 2020), and when I open the exe, it opens the console, but then it closes, and doesn't start up the game. Why does this happen? I really wanted to use the camera mod.
I'm with the same problem mate.
User avatar
Nobrega
Mortal
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:16 pm

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by Nobrega »

MarioSonicU wrote:So I was using the Fitgirl crack with ASIMK11 (that has the pre-Ultimate version from September 2020), and when I open the exe, it opens the console, but then it closes, and doesn't start up the game. Why does this happen? I really wanted to use the camera mod.

There is a warning from The Thiny at the beginning of this post:

"Notes:
All mods are for the steam version of the game. I haven't tried on the cracked version so if you're on the cracked version then no, it might not work.
Unlocker does not work in offline mode."


For the time being it doesn't work in the cracked version
User avatar
Scislac-Busorez
Mortal
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:31 pm

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by Scislac-Busorez »

The game is still fairly young, if we give it time I'm sure eventually we can have mods and the unlockers working with the cracked versions. Just be patient guys.
User avatar
thethiny
Immortal
Posts: 1804
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:08 pm
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
Location: Earthrealm
Contact:

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by thethiny »

Scislac-Busorez wrote:The game is still fairly young, if we give it time I'm sure eventually we can have mods and the unlockers working with the cracked versions. Just be patient guys.
Firgirl has changed too much of the exe that even my "Cracked Friendly" ASI didn't work on it. And I'm not willing to rewrite million lines of code just for a cracked version. You can follow my tutorials to do the stuff that I'm doing and compile the code. My code is open source. Some mods should work as they're exe independent (they depend on your Windows Version). As for unlocker it's not possible cuz nothing is saved offline. Maybe later when I have time I will look into it.

Nobrega wrote:I think I have not correctly explained doubts.

"Now this will give me Subzero as Scorpion, but using Subzero Colors (Blue Scorpion). If I want Scorpion colors, I would change mCharacterAssetPath to mCharacterAssetPath = Disk.Characters.CHAR.SCO.SCO_ASSET.SCO_CharacterAsset,..."

I did the procedure and the Geras now has Rain skin. This is working.
But the Rain that appears is with the default skin. I wanted to put the classic skin to make a "GerasTremorKlassic".
I understood you, that's why I said you can change the skin with MK11Hook, it should be able to do that on top of the ini swap.
Image

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.


DO NOT PM ME IF YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO PUT BASIC EFFORT! PMS LIKE "HOW DO I OPEN MK FOLDER?" WILL BE IGNORED AND SENT TO BLOCK LIST!
User avatar
Scislac-Busorez
Mortal
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:31 pm

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by Scislac-Busorez »

thethiny wrote:As for unlocker it's not possible cuz nothing is saved offline. Maybe later when I have time I will look into it.
I really wonder what NRS was thinking. They still sell the older games digitally during special sale events. Did they want someone to buy MK11 and not be able to unlock anything after the servers go down? What happens when WB/NRS doesn't want to spend a little extra money to keep the servers up? I guess people just won't be able to unlock anything at all or make any progress in the game? They said they were done with the game entirely so I really doubt that they're going release a special edition later down the line or a patch that has everything unlocked. They don't care enough about their players to let them have fun it seems.
User avatar
atributes16
Warrior
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:40 am

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by atributes16 »

Scislac-Busorez wrote:
thethiny wrote:As for unlocker it's not possible cuz nothing is saved offline. Maybe later when I have time I will look into it.
I really wonder what NRS was thinking. They still sell the older games digitally during special sale events. Did they want someone to buy MK11 and not be able to unlock anything after the servers go down? What happens when WB/NRS doesn't want to spend a little extra money to keep the servers up? I guess people just won't be able to unlock anything at all or make any progress in the game? They said they were done with the game entirely so I really doubt that they're going release a special edition later down the line or a patch that has everything unlocked. They don't care enough about their players to let them have fun it seems.

Biurocracy. Money. Power.

People for Companies are nothing more than animals Cheap Workforce. There always was, there always is, there always will be. Employees can be replaced or fired.
We, fans, gamers are nothing more that way to making money. They make big unsolved, later "patched" glitches, and many times they don't try to solve them or making real support.

People need to evolve in this endless war against themselves to High Virtues, support each other. Without it nothing will be changed and History will come full circle again and again and again. I'm sorry but for me it is painful but real truth.

Fans always forgive, if not everything, that many things :-(
User avatar
daniel7lievano
Warrior
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:00 pm

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by daniel7lievano »

atributes16 wrote:
Scislac-Busorez wrote:
thethiny wrote:As for unlocker it's not possible cuz nothing is saved offline. Maybe later when I have time I will look into it.
I really wonder what NRS was thinking. They still sell the older games digitally during special sale events. Did they want someone to buy MK11 and not be able to unlock anything after the servers go down? What happens when WB/NRS doesn't want to spend a little extra money to keep the servers up? I guess people just won't be able to unlock anything at all or make any progress in the game? They said they were done with the game entirely so I really doubt that they're going release a special edition later down the line or a patch that has everything unlocked. They don't care enough about their players to let them have fun it seems.

Biurocracy. Money. Power.

People for Companies are nothing more than animals Cheap Workforce. There always was, there always is, there always will be. Employees can be replaced or fired.
We, fans, gamers are nothing more that way to making money. They make big unsolved, later "patched" glitches, and many times they don't try to solve them or making real support.

People need to evolve in this endless war against themselves to High Virtues, support each other. Without it nothing will be changed and History will come full circle again and again and again. I'm sorry but for me it is painful but real truth.

Fans always forgive, if not everything, that many things :-(
I agree with both of you. Negligence could be an issue here, also taking the fans "for granted" and be in a position in which you have to thank them all the scraps and unfinished work. We as fans are not important to them, that's why Ed made his joke about us being "entitled" with the game; according to him we do not own the game as they do. Many people is very upset with Ed and NRS, and some other have not grieved yet continuily asking for content and he answered wih a STFU image.

All of this make me think: ¿should we support them in the next game? I mean, I bought the game and most DLC (except the maskarade skins) pre-paid at full price for an incomplete, grinding and restricted game. I know this post is not meant for this, but I understand the feelings of many here...
User avatar
Scislac-Busorez
Mortal
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:31 pm

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by Scislac-Busorez »

daniel7lievano wrote:yetAll of this make me think: ¿should we support them in the next game? I mean, I bought the game and most DLC (except the maskarade skins) pre-paid at full price for an incomplete, grinding and restricted game. I know this post is not meant for this, but I understand the feelings of many here...
After Injustice having PS4 exclusive skins, and MKX forcing mobile stuff for unlocks on top of four guest characters nobody wanted, I vowed to not buy MKX or MK11 at full price. And now they want to make it impossible to unlock everything. I had a lot of fun as a kid when I had free time to complete Deadly Alliance, Deception and Armageddon and that didn't even take long. Why does it take forever to get one extra costume color or mask in 11? If NRS wants to make it a chore instead of fun, I refuse to spend money on microtransactions. They have a lot if good ideas with MK11 but they always fuck something up and refuse to address these major issues. I'm not even asking for a particular character or crying about balance. If Ed wants to shit on his fans like every other developer on social media, then fuck him. I don't need to get the next one. I got MKX and MK11 Ultimate for about 20 bucks because I refused to pay full price for those business practices. Next time I'll skip the game or get it free if they keep up with this.
Post Reply

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”