MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

karto
Mortal

Re: Coalesced Mods

Post by karto »

Sentinel wrote:
Are these the towers with the "E" as the enemy picture?
And have you killed the first enemy with the brutality hack?
Yes, i know the question is good, with no brutality req mod not a good idea kill the first enemy, if comes more wave. The brutality logo comes up, character making the victory pose, and after goes back to idle position, to wait enemy - game no freezed, but stuck.

After next try, i have enabled again the meteor tower mod, key bind entered, meteor tower comes up with the time crystals / E (only more Baraka wave type with random map) comes up, no brutality mod used, i have beated first baraka but here stuck after again, no more enemy comes and after few sec game make exit. So im not sure this crystal tower / mod itself working. Anybody played this tower?
The "E"-Tower are the only ones where you should NOT use the brutality mod, because it glitches the way you saw it.

Just beat the enemies with consumables, preferable the "blood"-one as they heal you

Sentinel
Mortal

Post by Sentinel »

I can just repeat myself, yes, i know :D playing with ,,normal" way also making glitch , after beat first enemy, no more comes.

Let me know if anybody not just set, tryed out for playing this special tower. Currently for me the mod works, but this crystal tower non playble.

The "E"-Tower are the only ones where you should NOT use the brutality mod, because it glitches the way you saw it.

Just beat the enemies with consumables, preferable the "blood"-one as they heal you
karto
Mortal

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by karto »

The crystal tower is beaten just fine with an AI cahracter with 2 augments in each gear, with one of them being vampirism
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

karto wrote:
Sentinel wrote:I have tryed out the asim meteor tower mod and set the ini to get up anytime Time Crystal tower. Tower comes up, with more wave Baraka Enemy, but after kill the 1st, looks for me match freezing out, because after killing the first Baraka timer freezing, no more comes, i waited 20-30 sec:> or need wait longer?
Are these the towers with the "E" as the enemy picture?
And have you killed the first enemy with the brutality hack?
I've checked it in sigle 2 rounded fight, sometimes you can end 2 rounded tower on 1 round and go to next fight. Sometimes if game is"freezed" for example SI perform brutality on you, or you have no info who win (player or opponent, it should be able to refresh from menu side
Sentinel
Mortal

Post by Sentinel »

I have checked with AI fighter too, game with with background asim automaticaly exit on this tower.

Here will be important test the secret time crystal tower not the normal meteor towers -> for this need to make a ini mod first and set all towers to time crystal tower.

But thanks for the advise/help.
fu11m3ta11
Mortal

Post by fu11m3ta11 »

Does this tool still work? I copied the contents of the 2.0 download (ASI file, config file, dinput8.dll) into MK11/directory/Binaries/Retail, but after I try to run MK11 the mod console pops up, I get to the image below, and then the game stops trying to run. Is there a cracked .exe that we need to use with this or something else?

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Update your addresses from the ASI section.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

Hi there, this Forum is frozen for a days.. no new posts :D
Lets revive it with my question for master thethiny (yeah mate, you rock!)
is that possible to modify the main menu theme for another backsound?
For example, i could exchange that main menu theme for The Immortals - Techno Syndrome theme or even another music..
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

I'm losing my faith for any updates in nearest time. Even if next INJ and MK will be released. I think Ultimate MK11 as game is nearly dead, even NRS will "patching" and update it. It's a shame :(
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

atributes16 wrote:I'm losing my faith for any updates in nearest time. Even if next INJ and MK will be released. I think Ultimate MK11 as game is nearly dead, even NRS will "patching" and update it. It's a shame :(
And the communication from NRS is lousy and dreadful. We should start pressing them to let us know if game will have new content or not. I don't say "dead" because it will be polemic and could bring some trolls or haters...
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

It is understandable. Some people likes conflicts. I hope my earlier words don't begin a conflict.
Any opinion from every side is always subjective. We can or can't agree with another ones. But "Free Words always has border in anyone dignity"
It is not far NRS makes us fools.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

dcrepaldi wrote:Hi there, this Forum is frozen for a days.. no new posts :D
Lets revive it with my question for master thethiny (yeah mate, you rock!)
is that possible to modify the main menu theme for another backsound?
For example, i could exchange that main menu theme for The Immortals - Techno Syndrome theme or even another music..
I'm a human like all of you :D Thanks though!
And I'm unsure. My tool (package repacker) should be able to do the extraction and repacking, but about the sounds, I don't know how they work, so I don't know how to modify them. But if you're able to modify them, then you can use my tool to repack them back.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

I started a topic for hidden alternative brutalities in MK11, i already wrote the ones i know. Please, comment there the ones you know and the command inputs to trigger them. Alternative victory positions are valid too. I know one of the secret endings make Scorpions yells ''Toasty'' after his Crispy Brutality but i don't know the secret inputs.

https://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vi ... 15&t=47853
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

I added new posts in that topic i created above, if you know more alternative hidden brutality animations beyond the ones i wrote there, you're welcome to add there. Thank you.
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

done

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”