Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:04 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:51 am
Posts: 42
done


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:46 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:29 am
Posts: 63
dcrepaldi wrote:
done


What do you mean?

@Thethiny do you think we will get any skins from the movie ?
Would love them all esp scorpion :)


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:36 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:51 am
Posts: 42
snoopster777 wrote:
dcrepaldi wrote:
done


What do you mean?

@Thethiny do you think we will get any skins from the movie ?
Would love them all esp scorpion :)


I meant that I added new posts in that thread I created for hidden alternate brutality animations.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:32 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:51 am
Posts: 42
Hi there Thethiny,
There are some brutalities that cannot be done using the no brutality requirement cheat, the best example i can see is Shang Tsung I Put a Spell On You, this brutality is done by pressing 1 and 2 rapidly during his back throw, but another brutality of him done in back throw requires 3 back throws to be landed during the match. Here comes the problem, everytime i do his back throw, even if it's 1st of the match, he does that back throw brutality (with the no brutality requirement activated) and never the other one ''I Put A Spell On You''.

There are other brutalities that conflicts as their requirements are similar for the same character making some brutalities really impossible until we truly unlock them.
I don't know if you can fix that in such way in the future.

Thank you


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:37 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:08 pm
Posts: 1741
Location: Earthrealm
Skype: thethiny (Steam)
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
dcrepaldi wrote:
Hi there Thethiny,
There are some brutalities that cannot be done using the no brutality requirement cheat, the best example i can see is Shang Tsung I Put a Spell On You, this brutality is done by pressing 1 and 2 rapidly during his back throw, but another brutality of him done in back throw requires 3 back throws to be landed during the match. Here comes the problem, everytime i do his back throw, even if it's 1st of the match, he does that back throw brutality (with the no brutality requirement activated) and never the other one ''I Put A Spell On You''.

There are other brutalities that conflicts as their requirements are similar for the same character making some brutalities really impossible until we truly unlock them.
I don't know if you can fix that in such way in the future.

Thank you


Unfortunately I was not able to circumvent this. There are too many weird rules to brutalities so to fix it for every scenario I have to rewrite the code, I prefered to just "return true" instead. I don't want to reverse engineer a function with 137 lines of code just for some brutalities. Sorry.

_________________
Image

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:38 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:32 pm
Posts: 1
Is there any way to currently modify a tower price / requirement? Like in Souls, Hearts or Koins or maybe even those annoying pints of blood you have to spill on the character towers.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, but I've been trying to use these tools to do it. haha

Thanks! :D


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:47 pm 
Offline
Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:40 am
Posts: 214
Scenario...
I think checking every brutality and find similarities in their combos and scenarios.

I remembered 7 stage brutalities.
Also Uppecut is for every character.
Many of them can perform min. 10-11 brutalities, main roster could gain some new brutalities.
Possibilities are diffrent, but some groups should be visible:

for example:
requirement to pressing rapidly or holding key.
range between characters, moves which blocked performing brutality, performing special move n times...


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:06 pm 
Offline
Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:40 am
Posts: 214
https://www.deviantart.com/kobem/journa ... -866157339


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:33 am 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:08 pm
Posts: 1741
Location: Earthrealm
Skype: thethiny (Steam)
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
chaquinho89 wrote:
Is there any way to currently modify a tower price / requirement? Like in Souls, Hearts or Koins or maybe even those annoying pints of blood you have to spill on the character towers.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, but I've been trying to use these tools to do it. haha

Thanks! :D


Yes. Use cheat engine to change how much you have selected to pay. If tower needs 250K, select to donate 200 (but don't donate). Search for 200 in cheat engine. Then change it to 400, then change it to 600, until you find the address. Change the donation amount to be negative, such as for example negative 2 Million, then donate. Now you got 2 million. Now you have to remove that tower and summon it again, and you will be able to donate.

_________________
Image

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:12 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:58 am
Posts: 112
having trouble extracting the Coalesced.ini using the mkx coalesced tool. it keeps giving an error message saying it can't extract the Coalesced.ini.

the file is decrypted by the dfpslayer.exe so I'm not sure what's going on


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:19 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:29 am
Posts: 63
LuckyDearly wrote:
having trouble extracting the Coalesced.ini using the mkx coalesced tool. it keeps giving an error message saying it can't extract the Coalesced.ini.

the file is decrypted by the dfpslayer.exe so I'm not sure what's going on



Are you using the dfsplayer.exe ?

Why not use the Extract.bat file and type in ini when asked


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:36 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:58 am
Posts: 112
snoopster777 wrote:
LuckyDearly wrote:
having trouble extracting the Coalesced.ini using the mkx coalesced tool. it keeps giving an error message saying it can't extract the Coalesced.ini.

the file is decrypted by the dfpslayer.exe so I'm not sure what's going on



Are you using the dfsplayer.exe ?

Why not use the Extract.bat file and type in ini when asked


thanks, now it worked!


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:22 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:29 am
Posts: 63
LuckyDearly wrote:
snoopster777 wrote:
LuckyDearly wrote:
having trouble extracting the Coalesced.ini using the mkx coalesced tool. it keeps giving an error message saying it can't extract the Coalesced.ini.

the file is decrypted by the dfpslayer.exe so I'm not sure what's going on



Are you using the dfsplayer.exe ?

Why not use the Extract.bat file and type in ini when asked


thanks, now it worked!


Pleasure enjoy :)


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:59 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:56 pm
Posts: 1
can't see the MK 11 process in x64dbg


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:38 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:08 pm
Posts: 1741
Location: Earthrealm
Skype: thethiny (Steam)
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
smasherman wrote:
can't see the MK 11 process in x64dbg


If it's running then it's surely there unless it closed.

_________________
Image

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Shag and 21 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon