MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

snoopster777
Warrior

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by snoopster777 »

Hi all, does anyone have an up to date list of all the gear, bruts, fatalities, skin, taunts ect in a spreadhseet or google drive version for me please ?

Thanks

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

snoopster777 wrote:Hi all, does anyone have an up to date list of all the gear, bruts, fatalities, skin, taunts ect in a spreadhseet or google drive version for me please ?

Thanks
Use my unlocker to view all the available stuff. Unlocker doesn't work, but it does show you all game items.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

thethiny wrote:
snoopster777 wrote:Hi all, does anyone have an up to date list of all the gear, bruts, fatalities, skin, taunts ect in a spreadhseet or google drive version for me please ?

Thanks
Use my unlocker to view all the available stuff. Unlocker doesn't work, but it does show you all game items.
AWesome thank you so much
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

snoopster777 wrote:
thethiny wrote:

Thanks
AWesome thank you so much
Hi @the thiny , I used the unlocker and nothing is shown yet JAde , Lui and Raiden have 25,26 finishers in the kustomise I just wanted to see what brutalities they are and what they were called ? Did I do something wrong ?
Thanks
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

snoopster777 wrote: Hi @the thiny , I used the unlocker and nothing is shown yet JAde , Lui and Raiden have 25,26 finishers in the kustomise I just wanted to see what brutalities they are and what they were called ? Did I do something wrong ?
Thanks
You need to load the coalesced.eng file and the mk11itemdatabase file, they're the button on the bottom (the 2 buttons). Then after you load them both you can see files in the unlocks tab.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

thethiny wrote:
snoopster777 wrote: Hi @the thiny , I used the unlocker and nothing is shown yet JAde , Lui and Raiden have 25,26 finishers in the kustomise I just wanted to see what brutalities they are and what they were called ? Did I do something wrong ?
Thanks
You need to load the coalesced.eng file and the mk11itemdatabase file, they're the button on the bottom (the 2 buttons). Then after you load them both you can see files in the unlocks tab.
ahh ok , think I selected the wrong file then :/ thanks so much will check it out
Samir_Dark
Mortal
PSN: Pc Player
XBox Live: No

Post by Samir_Dark »

How to fix it?
Attachments
2021-06-09 (3).png
2021-06-09 (3).png (8.88 KiB) Viewed 2332 times
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

You're probably missing the All In One MSVC Package

Samir_Dark
Mortal
PSN: Pc Player
XBox Live: No

Post by Samir_Dark »

thethiny wrote:You're probably missing the All In One MSVC Package
Thanks
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Hi The Thingy , with the unlocker is it going to be possible to unlock some konsumbales as well ? Thanks
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

snoopster777 wrote:Hi The Thingy , with the unlocker is it going to be possible to unlock some konsumbales as well ? Thanks
If they're in the Store, then yes. If they're not in the store, then Konsumeables are the same as Gear.

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

thethiny wrote:
snoopster777 wrote:Hi The Thingy , with the unlocker is it going to be possible to unlock some konsumbales as well ? Thanks
If they're in the Store, then yes. If they're not in the store, then Konsumeables are the same as Gear.
Think its more like gear , as they never have been in the premire shop, so might have to grind for them
Nobrega
Mortal

Post by Nobrega »

Is there any way to disable modifiers in MK11 Towers of Time? Modifiers disrupt the game experience. It would be nice to do that in ermaccer, if possible.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Nobrega wrote:Is there any way to disable modifiers in MK11 Towers of Time? Modifiers disrupt the game experience. It would be nice to do that in ermaccer, if possible.
I dont think it is possible, you have to see what is been used and counter them with the opposite, so if there is totems, then you would need to use the konsumable to disbale totems ect.
ppdemo
Mortal

Post by ppdemo »

Is the ASI working?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”