MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

snoopster777
Warrior

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by snoopster777 »

dcrepaldi wrote:done
What do you mean?

@Thethiny do you think we will get any skins from the movie ?
Would love them all esp scorpion :)

dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

snoopster777 wrote:
dcrepaldi wrote:done
What do you mean?

@Thethiny do you think we will get any skins from the movie ?
Would love them all esp scorpion :)
I meant that I added new posts in that thread I created for hidden alternate brutality animations.
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

Hi there Thethiny,
There are some brutalities that cannot be done using the no brutality requirement cheat, the best example i can see is Shang Tsung I Put a Spell On You, this brutality is done by pressing 1 and 2 rapidly during his back throw, but another brutality of him done in back throw requires 3 back throws to be landed during the match. Here comes the problem, everytime i do his back throw, even if it's 1st of the match, he does that back throw brutality (with the no brutality requirement activated) and never the other one ''I Put A Spell On You''.

There are other brutalities that conflicts as their requirements are similar for the same character making some brutalities really impossible until we truly unlock them.
I don't know if you can fix that in such way in the future.

Thank you
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

dcrepaldi wrote:Hi there Thethiny,
There are some brutalities that cannot be done using the no brutality requirement cheat, the best example i can see is Shang Tsung I Put a Spell On You, this brutality is done by pressing 1 and 2 rapidly during his back throw, but another brutality of him done in back throw requires 3 back throws to be landed during the match. Here comes the problem, everytime i do his back throw, even if it's 1st of the match, he does that back throw brutality (with the no brutality requirement activated) and never the other one ''I Put A Spell On You''.

There are other brutalities that conflicts as their requirements are similar for the same character making some brutalities really impossible until we truly unlock them.
I don't know if you can fix that in such way in the future.

Thank you
Unfortunately I was not able to circumvent this. There are too many weird rules to brutalities so to fix it for every scenario I have to rewrite the code, I prefered to just "return true" instead. I don't want to reverse engineer a function with 137 lines of code just for some brutalities. Sorry.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
chaquinho89
Mortal

Post by chaquinho89 »

Is there any way to currently modify a tower price / requirement? Like in Souls, Hearts or Koins or maybe even those annoying pints of blood you have to spill on the character towers.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, but I've been trying to use these tools to do it. haha

Thanks! :D
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Scenario...
I think checking every brutality and find similarities in their combos and scenarios.

I remembered 7 stage brutalities.
Also Uppecut is for every character.
Many of them can perform min. 10-11 brutalities, main roster could gain some new brutalities.
Possibilities are diffrent, but some groups should be visible:

for example:
requirement to pressing rapidly or holding key.
range between characters, moves which blocked performing brutality, performing special move n times...
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

chaquinho89 wrote:Is there any way to currently modify a tower price / requirement? Like in Souls, Hearts or Koins or maybe even those annoying pints of blood you have to spill on the character towers.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, but I've been trying to use these tools to do it. haha

Thanks! :D
Yes. Use cheat engine to change how much you have selected to pay. If tower needs 250K, select to donate 200 (but don't donate). Search for 200 in cheat engine. Then change it to 400, then change it to 600, until you find the address. Change the donation amount to be negative, such as for example negative 2 Million, then donate. Now you got 2 million. Now you have to remove that tower and summon it again, and you will be able to donate.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

having trouble extracting the Coalesced.ini using the mkx coalesced tool. it keeps giving an error message saying it can't extract the Coalesced.ini.

the file is decrypted by the dfpslayer.exe so I'm not sure what's going on
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

LuckyDearly wrote:having trouble extracting the Coalesced.ini using the mkx coalesced tool. it keeps giving an error message saying it can't extract the Coalesced.ini.

Are you using the dfsplayer.exe ?

Why not use the Extract.bat file and type in ini when asked
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

snoopster777 wrote:
LuckyDearly wrote:having trouble extracting the Coalesced.ini using the mkx coalesced tool. it keeps giving an error message saying it can't extract the Coalesced.ini.

thanks, now it worked!
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

LuckyDearly wrote:
snoopster777 wrote:

thanks, now it worked!
Pleasure enjoy :)
smasherman
Mortal

Post by smasherman »

can't see the MK 11 process in x64dbg
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

smasherman wrote:can't see the MK 11 process in x64dbg
If it's running then it's surely there unless it closed.

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Hi TheThiny , with movie now been released , when you work on the unlocked can you add the player icons, kollections stuff , kombat kards and kombat kard icons to the unlocker as well .

There arre 3 brutalities that are not released yet and also there is 2 kombat kard and kombat kard icon , which the pc players will never get a change to get . The beta kombat kard and beat a developer kard and icon

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”