MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

bertyDOOM
Mortal
PSN: I dont have
XBox Live: I dont have

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by bertyDOOM »

Aztec2012 wrote:Can I Play as Kronika with this?
You will need Ermaccers MK11Hook for that

atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Could you remember how to disable NPCs whitout leaving a game before their locking?
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

atributes16 wrote:Could you remember how to disable NPCs whitout leaving a game before their locking?
Undo the cheat before leaving game

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
unforgt10
Mortal

Re: Other Mods by Others

Post by unforgt10 »

thethiny wrote:
Others' Mods

MK11Hook - A mod by Ermaccer that allows you to customize your game experience with mods such as playing as NPCs (Sektor/Cyrax/Kronika), along with Slow Motion mod and others.

Unreal SDK Generator - Allows you to open any Unreal Engine game and customize it. However as of yet I don't know how to use it.

DFP Slayer - Tool that allows you to decrypt Mortal Kombat 11 files that can be edited. Such as the Coalesced.ini

Coalesced Tools - Allows you to extract the Coalesced.ini and Coalesced.LANGUAGE files to be able to edit them. You need to have used DFPSlayer on the files first.

MK11 Extractor - Id-Daemon created this tool to extract MK11 Models and their data. Useful for browsing only, cannot repack again.

MK11 Animation Viewer - Useful to browse animations and let other models do each others' animations. In depth thread by _ix_
if you still have that Unreal SDK Generator can you repload it pls.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

unforgt10 wrote:
thethiny wrote:
Others' Mods

Unreal SDK Generator - Allows you to open any Unreal Engine game and customize it. However as of yet I don't know how to use it.
Just click on the yellow link.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
unforgt10
Mortal

Post by unforgt10 »

thethiny wrote:
unforgt10 wrote:
thethiny wrote:
Others' Mods

Just click on the yellow link.
i visited the link they took the tool down its gone forever and thats why i asked a reupload
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

[/quote]
if you still have that Unreal SDK Generator can you repload it pls.[/quote]

Just click on the yellow link.[/quote]
i visited the link they took the tool down its gone forever and thats why i asked a reupload[/quote]

If you go to the link click on the arrow by the code it will say download as zip try that
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

unforgt10 wrote:i visited the link they took the tool down its gone forever and thats why i asked a reupload
https://github.com/ItsBranK/UE3SDKGenerator

erfanx
Mortal

Post by erfanx »

unlcoker 1.8 wont work i cant get https code whit any software i jsut need 90s kdi dcassie cage skin
i dont have dlcs :/ ty for developing
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

erfanx wrote:unlcoker 1.8 wont work i cant get https code whit any software i jsut need 90s kdi dcassie cage skin

NRS has changed the way they do things that is why its not working, just be patient the thiny and team are working on the unlocker .
erfanx
Mortal

Post by erfanx »

snoopster777 wrote:
erfanx wrote:unlcoker 1.8 wont work i cant get https code whit any software i jsut need 90s kdi dcassie cage skin

NRS has changed the way they do things that is why its not working, just be patient the thiny and team are working on the unlocker .

ty for ur answer, i hope thehiny still working on it, any way i can use cheat engine whit patching but cant use token on 1.8 unlucker , i think token renewing as a loop
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

erfanx wrote:
snoopster777 wrote:

ty for ur answer, i hope thehiny still working on it, any way i can use cheat engine whit patching but cant use token on 1.8 unlucker , i think token renewing as a loop
If you go on to our discord link, you will find all the updates about the unlocker and once you have read the faqs and rules and agreed to them , you can ask the admin in the channel and they can tell you what you want to know
Ayeti
Mortal

Post by Ayeti »

Hi thethiny, I've looked all throughout this thread and other threads to see if it was asked and answered already, but didn't find anything. I apologize if this has been asked ad nauseam somewhere. So my question is: Do you think there could be a way to alter gameplay elements of MK11 such as the frame data of certain moves?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Ayeti wrote:Hi thethiny, I've looked all throughout this thread and other threads to see if it was asked and answered already, but didn't find anything. I apologize if this has been asked ad nauseam somewhere. So my question is: Do you think there could be a way to alter gameplay elements of MK11 such as the frame data of certain moves?
We didn't get time to do that but it should be possible following MK9 techniques,

Ayeti
Mortal

Post by Ayeti »

thethiny wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:58 am
Ayeti wrote:Hi thethiny, I've looked all throughout this thread and other threads to see if it was asked and answered already, but didn't find anything. I apologize if this has been asked ad nauseam somewhere. So my question is: Do you think there could be a way to alter gameplay elements of MK11 such as the frame data of certain moves?
We didn't get time to do that but it should be possible following MK9 techniques,
My goal is to buff some of the frame data on bad kustom moves, make it so Fatal Blow doesn't come back, remove forward roll, and change the input for breakaway to amend the problem of accidental breakaways. Then I have more complex ideas but I feel like this should be a feasible task list to start with. Just a matter of changing some values and condition statements, or so I hope. Do you happen to know of a good launchpad forum for MK11 gameplay modding? I haven't seen anything as far as changing frames, mechanics etc.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”