thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by thethiny »

yes

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

@THETHINY Just wanted to say thank you so so much for all your hard work on this game , it is really appreciated , We are not worthy to be surrounded by your knowledge so thank you
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Is every project working in this thread for current version of MK11? Any updates since Winter time?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

@snoopster777 I'm a guy like all of you :D We're all in the same kommunity.
@atributes16 everything is updated and everything is working. There are tons of mods for this game.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

@thethiny we would not be here without you so to me , I have got alot ton of respect for you

I was just wondering if you were able to get all the character concept arts , props , kombat kard backgrounds , kombat kard icons, Jensei's augs . augs and konsumables ect unlocked as well ? Been grinding alot in the krypt for them but not getting many now , also the pc has not had access to the beta and although asked about the pc to beat the dev kard and icon , I was ignored ,so would love to complete the whole collection?
Thanks so much
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

snoopster777 wrote:@thethiny we would not be here without you so to me , I have got alot ton of respect for you
:D
snoopster777 wrote: I was just wondering if you were able to get all the character [...]
Thanks so much
Is this gear? Or is it related to the gears? If yes. then no sadly. If no, then yes.

ASI Update.
The reason in the first place why I separated my tool from Ermaccer's hook is because I wanted to be able to support the game regardless of version (and regardless of steam/crack). However I've been testing with lots of people the empress/fitgirl cracks as well as pre-ultimate and pre-aftermath and I found out that the Empress crack changes the size of EXE and changes the entire code, making it go up to 3GB instead of 600MB! Therefore I found out that not a single hook works for the pirated version (And I doubt the pirated version is clean! I bet it's infested with some BS! How can you get an exe to 3GB??). Anyway I will be removing some features from ASIMK11 since it only supports Steam, and MK11Hook only supports steam as well, so there's no need for redundancy. I will rewrite ASIMK11 to rely on Steam Edition ONLY and future-proof it for updates. I will get rid of every single address (except for Mod Loader since this is different). Camera mod will be removed as it doesn't work with ermaccer's, and his already is superior. TimeStop feature is the only thing missing from Ermaccer's but he has the Speed = 0 feature so I will consider keeping it for now.

Unlocker Update
Everytime I'm trying to unlock something I'm getting banned for a few hours and it's hindering everything. Will keep you posted.

ppdemo
Mortal

Post by ppdemo »

thethiny wrote:yes
Thank you two questions then since I am new to these mods, as for the ASI:
1) is the last address that of January 1/27/2021?
2) can I get banned for using the MOD? , I should play it offline right?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

ppdemo wrote:
thethiny wrote:yes
Thank you two questions then since I am new to these mods, as for the ASI:
1) is the last address that of January 1/27/2021?
To answer your questions :)
1) thats the right one to use
2) No you cant , the mod should not be used online that can result in a ban ,so I would not recomend it
ppdemo
Mortal

Post by ppdemo »

snoopster777 wrote: To answer your questions :)
2) No you cant , the mod should not be used online that can result in a ban ,so I would not recomend it
When you say not to play online, is there an application that blocks online or is it simply playing those issues that are not online within the same game?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

ppdemo wrote:
snoopster777 wrote: To answer your questions :)
When you say not to play online, is there an application that blocks online or is it simply playing those issues that are not online within the same game?
So dont go into online mode , where you face other players , so stick to towers of time and you should be fine
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

ppdemo wrote:1) is the last address that of January 1/27/2021?
1- Yes.
2- No.

Also @ Snoopster thanks for responding but you're wrong about #2 ;) In ASIMK11 the only thing that will cause problems are the cheats and the timestop stuff. But if you use them online you get disconnected but not banned. Game can't tell why you got disconnected (Reason will be internet stopped).

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

thethiny wrote:
ppdemo wrote:1) is the last address that of January 1/27/2021?
1- Yes.
2- No.

Also @ Snoopster thanks for responding but you're wrong about #2 ;) In ASIMK11 the only thing that will cause problems are the cheats and the timestop stuff. But if you use them online you get disconnected but not banned. Game can't tell why you got disconnected (Reason will be internet stopped).
Ahh ok , sorry about that , think I read too much into it , just rather be safe than sorry
deptrai154
Mortal

Post by deptrai154 »

Guys i got a question. Is there any mod or script that keep character's headgear on during fatalities? Like when johnny performs his fatalities, all of his victim's headgear just disappear.
ppdemo
Mortal

Post by ppdemo »

Thanks snoopster777 and thethiny for your answers!
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

deptrai154 wrote:Guys i got a question. Is there any mod or script that keep character's headgear on during fatalities? Like when johnny performs his fatalities, all of his victim's headgear just disappear.

I honestly dont know of one

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”