MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

ZenMindedPerson
Mortal
Side: Darkness
PSN: FistCuffsFight

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by ZenMindedPerson »

Can MK 11 still be bypassed and used Cheat Engine on the game for the purpose of editing values (Koins/Hearts/Hearts) so I can keep grinding Towers of Time (Cache of Wealth) endlessly along with Fling's latest trainer, at least until the new version of the Unlocker is deployed... Thanks in advance.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

ZenMindedPerson wrote:Can MK 11 still be bypassed and used Cheat Engine on the game for the purpose of editing values (Koins/Hearts/Hearts) so I can keep grinding Towers of Time (Cache of Wealth) endlessly along with Fling's latest trainer, at least until the new version of the Unlocker is deployed... Thanks in advance.
Yes, there's a post by duc5 that explains how to do it. Refer to tutorial somewhere in my post here https://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vi ... 20&t=47702

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
ZenMindedPerson
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
ZenMindedPerson wrote:Can MK 11 still be bypassed and used Cheat Engine on the game for the purpose of editing values (Koins/Hearts/Hearts) so I can keep grinding Towers of Time (Cache of Wealth) endlessly along with Fling's latest trainer, at least until the new version of the Unlocker is deployed... Thanks in advance.
Yes, there's a post by duc5 that explains how to do it. Refer to tutorial somewhere in my post here https://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vi ... 20&t=47702
Thanks for the quick reply, and for the time you spent on trying to give the community the Unlocker as a workaround the the pointless grinding (and "Crystals of Time") MK 11 and NRS Studio force people to spend (because who actually cares if people with an actual life have time fdor that...). Cheers!
ZenMindedPerson
Mortal

ZenMindedPerson wrote:
thethiny wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply, and for the time you spent on trying to give the community the Unlocker as a workaround the the pointless grinding (and "Crystals of Time") MK 11 and NRS Studio force people to spend (because who actually cares if people with an actual life have time fdor that...). Cheers!
Ok, it seems that I can't find the value to edit through CE, is there any way to alter the hearts/souls rewarded at the end of each match in the decrypted Coalseed files? (ex: Brutality -> 5 Hearts // Brutulity -> 999999999 Hearts)

If there is please post the file, header and lines to add. Thanks again.
ThatOneGuyBob
Mortal

Post by ThatOneGuyBob »

Hello! I know you said you'd focus on the unlocker once the game reaches end of support so that the patches aren't as frequent, but if possible, could you add some sort of infinte/no damage cheat in the list?

I am new to the game and I enjoy the challenge of very hard bots and I would love to focus more on blocking/dealing with their combos while also getting the tower rewards in the process. The brutality thing is really cool, but finishing the fight in like 2 seconds, while effective, doesn't really help me learn much.

If not, I would love if you could point me in how to do it via CE, I haven't been able to find any recent tutorials, only out of date trainers and exploits that no longer work.

EDIT: sorry, I thought this was the ASI thread, my bad! Still would like if it's on your roadmap anytime soon
ZenMindedPerson
Mortal

ThatOneGuyBob wrote:Hello! I know you said you'd focus on the unlocker once the game reaches end of support so that the patches aren't as frequent, but if possible, could you add some sort of infinte/no damage cheat in the list?

I am new to the game and I enjoy the challenge of very hard bots and I would love to focus more on blocking/dealing with their combos while also getting the tower rewards in the process. The brutality thing is really cool, but finishing the fight in like 2 seconds, while effective, doesn't really help me learn much.

If not, I would love if you could point me in how to do it via CE, I haven't been able to find any recent tutorials, only out of date trainers and exploits that no longer work.

EDIT: sorry, I thought this was the ASI thread, my bad! Still would like if it's on your roadmap anytime soon
Download Fling's MK 11 latest trainer, it's still functional and enable the infinite health option, you don't need any other tools for that. Hope this helps.
ZenMindedPerson
Mortal

I just want Sub-Zero's "Honorable Death Blade" :cry: :cry: :cry:
ThatOneGuyBob
Mortal

Post by ThatOneGuyBob »

ZenMindedPerson wrote: Download Fling's MK 11 latest trainer, it's still functional and enable the infinite health option, you don't need any other tools for that. Hope this helps.
It did! Thank you very much!
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

ZenMindedPerson wrote:Ok, it seems that I can't find the value to edit through CE, is there any way to alter the hearts/souls rewarded at the end of each match in the decrypted Coalseed files? (ex: Brutality -> 5 Hearts // Brutulity -> 999999999 Hearts)
Use my ASI tool to use "Meteor at any time" (Make sure to update addresses from the list in the thread). Unlock the meteor using the code and then when it says "requirement 250000 koins", donate 100 but don't press donate. Go to cheat engine search for 100. Then make it say donate 200 and search for 200, do that until you find 1 or 2 values. Change them to -1500000 and then donate, the game will instead GIVE 15000000 koins. Maximum per tower is 1500000 koins/hearts/souls else game crashes and you get no money forever. After that go back to main menu so the tower resets.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
ZenMindedPerson
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
ZenMindedPerson wrote:Ok, it seems that I can't find the value to edit through CE, is there any way to alter the hearts/souls rewarded at the end of each match in the decrypted Coalseed files? (ex: Brutality -> 5 Hearts // Brutulity -> 999999999 Hearts)
Use my ASI tool to use "Meteor at any time" (Make sure to update addresses from the list in the thread). Unlock the meteor using the code and then when it says "requirement 250000 koins", donate 100 but don't press donate. Go to cheat engine search for 100. Then make it say donate 200 and search for 200, do that until you find 1 or 2 values. Change them to -1500000 and then donate, the game will instead GIVE 15000000 koins. Maximum per tower is 1500000 koins/hearts/souls else game crashes and you get no money forever. After that go back to main menu so the tower resets.
Nice, thanks for the Layman's explanation, but I already tried to get the KL Gear from Test your Luck Towers (read in some forum you could get past KL gear that way) and clear a Sub-Zero 4x Random Gear all I got was Elder Consumable "Kuai Liang Amulet" I think, so that pretty much blows that rumor out of the water.

Guess I'll wait for the Unlocker like everyone else.

Thanks again.
ZenMindedPerson
Mortal

On another note, can we use Coalseed to edit the requirements for character towers so that they are already fulfilled when the tower is summoned (ex: Preform "X" Brutalities / Spill "Y" Drops of Blood).

Thanks in advance.
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

For anyone who may be curious, last I checked, the Cold Case meteor tower has still not been fixed as of a couple days ago. (sigh...)
ZenMindedPerson
Mortal

ZenMindedPerson wrote:On another note, can we use Coalseed to edit the requirements for character towers so that they are already fulfilled when the tower is summoned (ex: Preform "X" Brutalities / Spill "Y" Drops of Blood).

Thanks in advance.
How do we clear the Summoned Ko-Op Towers, we can clear the first two towers of Ko-Op but the last one needs to be done with other players and just gets stuck in "Searching for other players" indefinitely. Is there any workaround to this?
ZenMindedPerson
Mortal

Was just check the tutorial for the last functional version of the Unlocker (September 2020), is the next version going to work the same way @thethiny? Hope to hear from you soon (me and I think the whole PC MK community). Props.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

ZenMindedPerson wrote:Was just check the tutorial for the last functional version of the Unlocker (September 2020), is the next version going to work the same way @thethiny? Hope to hear from you soon (me and I think the whole PC MK community). Props.
No. There are 2 implementations I'm working on, and regardless of any, the solution would be to open unlocker (no need to sync or sign in or anything) as well as the ASI. When you wanna unlock something, the unlocker will ask the ASI to ask the game to unlock using the game's code, without having to do fake API calls.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”